• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EOD tech in Korea

crossthebombtech

Private
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2014
Hello all, After years of shamelessly reading all of the articles and never joining, here I am. I think it's about time I make some contributions of my own.

A little about me, I am active duty Army stationed in South Korea. I spent my first 5 years in the infantry. 3 of them as a Bn sniper in 1-21 infantry in Schofield Barracks Hawaii. I was lucky enough to get to attend the USMC Scout Sniper school as well as an MTT of the Army's Long Range Surveillance Leaders course. I was a RTO, shooter and finally spotter/team leader before moving to the Scout section as an ATL. I deployed from 07-09 to the Baghdad area. In 2010 I decided to change my MOS to 89D (EOD). After completion of EOD school I spent 3 years in a tier 2 unit before getting stationed in Korea as an EOD team leader.

I have lots of great experiences to share and maybe some knowledge that I can pass on as well. I plan on starting some shooting competitions as soon as I get back and maybe after some trigger time try to get into the GAP grind next year.

Thank you all for the information I have garnered in the past and for the knowledge that I plan on picking from you in the future. Till then, safe shooting.