• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes EOTECH 4x Magnifier "flip to side mount"

ace31

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2009
Va Beach, Va/Orange County, Ca
After extensive searching I have decide to post up my question for you Ladies and Gents. I apologize in advance if this matter has already been discussed in the past and I managed to miss it.

I recently acquired an EOTech 4x magnifier without a mount and was wondering what my options were for a "flip to side mount." All I have been able to come up with thus far is the actual " flip to side mount" from EOtech. The only problem with that is I cant' seem to find them for sale anywhere. Are there any other mounts that would be compatible with the 4x magnifier? If so where can I find them?

I very much appreciate any and all information you would be willing to share.

Thank you for your time

Re: EOTECH 4x Magnifier "flip to side mount"

LaRue tactical makes a flip to side mount.

Larue doesnt make one for the 4x as far I know.

I think the diameter of the optic where it attaches to the mount is the same as the 3X, but I could be wrong.

I would seriously consider a twist off type mount. Eotechs can be amazingly precise in the right hands unmagnified. With the flip to side mount, the setup is lees than ideal when the mag is off to the side. It seems like this setup is for some one who is primarily going to run the setup with the mag. If this is the case, I think that a 1-4 power scope is a better option. The reason to use an eotech is quick engagement and fov, all of which you lose with the mag in place.

Just my uneducated $.02.

I have a 4x flip mount eotech on my RRA M4 and it works great, with it flipped too the side it's like a normal CQB sight, but then if your in more open terrain it has magnification. It works really good, I love it. On my issue m4 I have an acog which I like a lot but for close up it sucks. With the flip mount u get the best of both worlds.
Just my personal opinion

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ace31</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After extensive searching I have decide to post up my question for you Ladies and Gents. I apologize in advance if this matter has already been discussed in the past and I managed to miss it.

I recently acquired an EOTech 4x magnifier without a mount and was wondering what my options were for a "flip to side mount." All I have been able to come up with thus far is the actual " flip to side mount" from EOtech. The only problem with that is I cant' seem to find them for sale anywhere. Are there any other mounts that would be compatible with the 4x magnifier? If so where can I find them?

I very much appreciate any and all information you would be willing to share.

Thank you for your time </div></div>

The only mount that I know of is the eotech mount, which was made by Samson.