• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD EOTECH BINO-NV White Phosphor Binos - 2717 FOM

Burdy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 10, 2013
    Up for sale is a pretty much like new set of EOTECH Bino-NV's with a 2681 and 2754 FOM tube Sheets. 10 year warranty, full kit including hardcase. Goggles are white phosphor with adjustable diopters for vision correction and auto brightness control. Comes with Wilcox L4-G24 mount and all accessories. Tubes are extremely clean.
    $10,500. SOLD

Last edited:
    Why is everyone dumping eotech NV sets???
    I have the full size and compact set (and a mono). I decided to keep the compacts despite the lower FOM rating because I have the neck muscles of a 13 year old girl.

I have the full size and compact set (and a mono). I decided to keep the compacts despite the lower FOM rating because I have the neck muscles of a 13 year old girl.
    Right on, ive just seen a lot of these units for sale lately and was wondering if i should go eotech or L3H rout. Or perhaps Act in black. Who is making the intensifiers for Eotech? The specs look pretty solid.

Right on, ive just seen a lot of these units for sale lately and was wondering if i should go eotech or L3H rout. Or perhaps Act in black. Who is making the intensifiers for Eotech? The specs look pretty solid.
    Elbit makes the full size tubes, Photonis makes the compacts. I've had a lot of L3 tubes, on average EOTECH/Theon has seems to be consistently cleaner from an artifact standpoint.