• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision EOTech ClipIR xELR Big Dawg Thermal Clip-On - $10.5K Shipped!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Like new. Maybe 10 power-on hours total use. Full factory Pelican kit with remainder of EOTech 10-year warranty.

Sits unused in a safe. $10,500 shipped via insured FedEx Overnight.

Also have a brand new EOTech ClipNV with 2800 FOM WP tube. Under 2 hours total power-on. Balance of 10-year EO warranty. $7,500 shipped.

Faux toes to come.

This is just the tip… of the Epic NV & Thermal Sale of the 21st Century that is about to drop. Overseas move imminent. Can no longer cling to my ITAR-restricted goodies.

Beltfeds, Fiddy Cals, KACpocalypse. All about to drop.

And of course, we must not forget the Great Unobtanium Sale of the 2020’s.

Oh id like a belt fed ar upper. Actually, id love to have all of your stuff, but not sure i can afford any of it!!!

Is there a thread talking bout your move or just keeping it hush hush?

Reactions: TheHorta
    Oh id like a belt fed ar upper. Actually, id love to have all of your stuff, but not sure i can afford any of it!!!

Is there a thread talking bout your move or just keeping it hush hush?
    It’s still about a year out from actually making the permanent move, but uprooting 55+ years of life-building and restarting in a third world country is WAY more daunting than it sounds when you first think about it.

Here are two containers that will be sent ahead of our move.

image.jpg

Distilling 30-40 years of accumulated life into two 20’ containers is way harder than I thought.

Dayumnnn @TheHorta I thoroughly enjoy your posts of high end stuff that I wish I could afford and knew a little bit about. Hence I haven't yet made my first NV purchase... yet.

Wishing you the best on a significant/substantial life change. I personally like mundane routine. But then I'm an old grouchy fawkerr at times. ;)

It’s still about a year out from actually making the permanent move, but uprooting 55+ years of life-building and restarting in a third world country is WAY more daunting than it sounds when you first think about it.

Here are two containers that will be sent ahead of our move.

View attachment 8238801

Distilling 30-40 years of accumulated life into two 20’ containers is way harder than I thought.
    Pretty crazy and neat all at the same time. Ive had people i known talk about moving to south america and all that is involved. Just always been curious if you can get the fun stuff down there, which i am sure you can, just different set of hoops haha.

Good starter set for a guy who knows next to nothing about NV and has zero practical use for it other than picking veggies from the garden after dark?

That would be a great starter set. Most of the guys I know started with a single 14 then saved up for a second 14 and a bridge. All of them ended up spending about a grand more than that.

Guess auctions aren’t allowed.

Damn shame. Bet some great gear would have come available.

Reactions: evilmonki3
    What did I miss? Auction? Hopefully it's temporary, I just got on to message him about the ANVIS-9s.

What happened in that hotel room? 😳😳😳
    hes joking about an incident where another active user was banned and then had a meltdown. The entire forum had a lot of entertainment over it. TheHorta isnt an unstable mess which is why the joke is funny.

• Wow
    Well dang...glad its only temp

Horta has been one of the more memorable characters on the site for sure
    Wish I had enough cash to even think about some of his collection.

Whos going to flip side by side wearing 20k worth of stuff and ammonia clean it now.... somebody gotta step up to the plate here!

Wondering if the fact he wasn’t listing prices but was saying best price by such and such a date caused the issue.

I wanted to see if anything affordable came up for a poors with no night vis capability.
    That was it. I broke da rulz and didn’t list a price in my SR-25 post, so I got a 3-day ban. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Like new. Maybe 10 power-on hours total use. Full factory Pelican kit with remainder of EOTech 10-year warranty.

Sits unused in a safe. $10,500 shipped via insured FedEx Overnight.

Also have a brand new EOTech ClipNV with 2800 FOM WP tube. Under 2 hours total power-on. Balance of 10-year EO warranty. $7,500 shipped.

Faux toes to come.

This is just the tip… of the Epic NV & Thermal Sale of the 21st Century that is about to drop. Overseas move imminent. Can no longer cling to my ITAR-restricted goodies.

Beltfeds, Fiddy Cals, KACpocalypse. All about to drop.

And of course, we must not forget the Great Unobtanium Sale of the 2020’s.

PM sent re ClipNV