• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD EOTech EXPS3-0

MacBSG

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2013
Ohio
Brand new, ordered the wrong color and waited too long to return. EXPS3-0 Tan.

$500 shipped PayPal FF.

IMG_8100.jpeg
IMG_8101.jpeg

Last edited:
Any idea when you are going to ship or tracking info? I’ve sent a couple of messages and maybe you’ve overlooked them.

you’ve printed a shipping label on October 6th, I sent you a PM, you didn’t respond, but, you’ve logged on. Why have you not sent the item I paid for

Never sent my stuff. Showed me a label, and USPS still hasn’t received it. EVEN THOUGH he sold another item and dropped it off same day to another member I was in contact with. Now he’s banned. I would not deal with this guy. Negative feedback left, going to contact CC company and local authorities.

• Angry
Reactions: Pmull153
In efforts of being transparent, I finally received the sight. It took multiple emails,PM’s and a message sent through PayPal threatening to call the cops. Payment was sent OCT 2, label created OCT 6, and dropped at the post office on OCT 21, for an arrival of Oct 23. Guy is quick to take money, but slow to send what you’ve bought. On Friday I received a message from him accusing me of being as scammer as I had not reversed the chargeback. I didn’t open the box until then,(didn’t really know it came as I am moving to a new house) at which time I reversed the chargeback. In the end, he got his money, and I finally got what I paid for. I do not recommend buying from him. Several other users have reported the same M.O. so BEWARE.