• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Eotech G33 Sight relief question

tag_heuer

Lead Farmer and Garbage Collector
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2013
NOR CAL
I just added the Eotech G33 to my patrol rifle. My problem and question has to do with the sight relief. It is currently positioned near the rear of my rifle a few notches short of the cocking handle. I have to run a BUIS as well. When I look through the G33 I have to adjust the stock to get a clear sight picture. Before I had the G33, the stock was positioned as far back as it could go, but now I have to move it one notch forward. The position is a bit annoying right now. Any suggestions? Should I just eliminate it all together?

G33 eye relief is 2.2" per Eotech. G23 is 1.97". I've got both and like the 23 better even though it has less eye relief. I did the exact same thing with the stock as you until I finally forced myself to shoot with the stock in one position at all times, you get used to it.