• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eotech PRS Cantilever QD Mount

AleksanderSuave

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2020
Detroit, MI
Any feedback on this? Curious who makes it for them..return to zero testing (couldnt find any) and overall feedback.

Pricepoint is interesting as bobro mounts are OOS everywhere. Im not a fan of the ADM vertical split rings.

mn2015-16_c.png

That QD lever and the lever locking mechanism looks very similar to Midwest Industries, I wonder if they're making the mounts for EOtech.

That QD lever and the lever locking mechanism looks very similar to Midwest Industries, I wonder if they're making the mounts for EOtech.
I thought so too, but couldnt find a 34mm 1 lever one on MI's website..

Im looking for exactly that and Bobros seem to be OOS everywhere in 34mm flavor.

Same locking mechanism as their magnifier STS mounts have had forever. Probably decent but at $239 there are better options IMO. Ifit had two levers with a longer base I'd like it more. LOTS of good options at that price point.

Same locking mechanism as their magnifier STS mounts have had forever. Probably decent but at $239 there are better options IMO. Ifit had two levers with a longer base I'd like it more. LOTS of good options at that price point.
Yeah MAP is $240ish but they're out there for $170 or so if you look around. With how large the scope is that Im throwing on this rifle, QD seems to be pointless (not enough rail space left to with the current QD mount to do an offset backup sight, I may just do a non qd mount with an add on top or 45 degree rail

For QD I prefer 1 lever to 2.

Warne is a tried and true option in that market.

I would be more likely to lean that direction.
I’m actually looking at the warne precision mount instead of the qd. The option to add on a level or rail is kinda cool.

Need a home for this Burris xtr 3 I snagged last week.

MI licenses that QD from Elite Defense. I'm pretty certain Vortex uses the same one on the UH-1 and Micro3.

Reactions: AleksanderSuave
Still havent found much in the way of feedback of anyone actually owning one of these.

I might just get a warne precision MSR mount or JP flat top one instead.

I ran into the same issue and bought a GG&G instead. It weighed 6.8 oz (just as advertised) vs >8 oz for the Warne or Bobro. Unfortunately it's not made in 34mm.

You should buy this and let us know how it works out...

I ran into the same issue and bought a GG&G instead. It weighed 6.8 oz (just as advertised) vs >8 oz for the Warne or Bobro. Unfortunately it's not made in 34mm.

You should buy this and let us know how it works out...
Yeah I was hoping for a gg&G option too and discovered that.

I ordered a Bobro thinking I finally lucked up on one, from a well known place who showed it in stock..and then got an email a few days later telling me its OOS now but expected to ship soon, and they wont charge me until it does (after I was already charged).

So at this point I may roll the dice on one of these 3 alternatives (eotech, warne, or JP - on sale now)