• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes EoTech VUDU 5-25 w/TR3 reticle opinions!!

paulo_santos

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2006
NJ
www.spdcrossfit.com
Any experience with the EoTech VUDU 5-25 with the Tremor 3 reticle? I can get them for a really good price, but I’ve read that the glass was just ok even though it is Japanese glass. This will be for an 18” SPR Rifle to be used for PRS style gas gun competitions.I already have the Athlon ETR 1-10, which is great in 10x, but not the best on 1x, so I was considering going back to a mid-range scope with an offset red dot.

On another note…seems like not too many people use the Tremor 3 reticle that much compared to other Christmas tree reticles. I would have thought the wind dots on the TR3 would be great for competitions, but most guys dial the elevation and use the reticle to adjust for wind.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Any experience with the EoTech VUDU 5-25 with the Tremor 3 reticle? I can get them for a really good price, but I’ve read that the glass was just ok even though it is Japanese glass. This will be for an 18” SPR Rifle to be used for PRS style gas gun competitions.I already have the Athlon ETR 1-10, which is great in 10x, but not the best on 1x, so I was considering going back to a mid-range scope with an offset red dot.

On another note…seems like not too many people use the Tremor 3 reticle that much compared to other Christmas tree reticles. I would have thought the wind dots on the TR3 would be great for competitions, but most guys dial the elevation and use the reticle to adjust for wind.

Thanks in advance for your input.
My opinion the Glass is not bad at all. Unless you have been spoiled by high end glass. S&B, Steiner M series, Kahles, NF and so on. What I does bug me tho is the reticle. I feel its a bit thick for the scope. Wish it was a bit thinner for target practice. For PS steel matches I think it will do okay tho.

Reactions: paulo_santos

Paulo here is a link to Ilya's video. And off the start you can see the EoTech Vudu with the MD3 Reticle. Hope this helps with your choice of bit.

Reactions: paulo_santos