• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD EoTech Vudu 5-25x50 MD3

20wkorus

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2019
San Antonio
Ended up abandoning the rifle build this was going on. Bought it off the hide so just trying to break even. Not sure what size the rings are as the came with the optic, but look to be medium. Asking for $1,200 TYD never mounted, rings will come with the optic as I have no need for them. Box comes with everything from factory.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    833 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    736.3 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG
How is the glass quality on these? Edge to edge clarity and any noticeable CA? Thanks.
I honestly like the Vudu line, think it’s a very underrated optic line. I run the 1-10 on my 300blk so I picked up this one for my 300wm build. I’ve never mounted it but I’ve looked through it just in my hands and I don’t notice any CA.

I have a Vudu 5-25 MD3 and like it quite a lot. What I particularly like is the center dot is larger, therefore easier for me to see, than the center dot on my Razor Gen III 6-36. I also think the glass is on par with the Razor and Nightforce glass.

Reactions: 20wkorus
I know this is sold, but the Vudu for whatever reason is always over looked, yet it’s an amazing optic. Glass is excellent and build quality if definitely ATACR.