• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Eotech X-ELR Clip-ons 2023 (MK2) in stock

maybe it's just me, but I don't see a lot of utility in going above 12x with the v1.5. yeah, it's still usable, but it's pixelated to me and you just lose fov
I found going to 15x really helps me with picking up the .2 mil hashmarks when I'm using holdovers. 1.6mil vs 1.8mil for example. I'm usually in the 8x range if I'm trying to PID something.
I'd love to hear more about how to set that b/c yes, that would have really helped with the low temp sky throwing my contrast.
On the 1.5 the L/R keys cycle through the ROI zones and blue brackets momentarily pop up on the screen to denote which area is selected. The up/down keys cycle through the image enhancement modes. Maybe the 2.0 is similar?

What settings did you run in the trigger cam? The vids looked great. Mine have all looked like garbage behind a thermal.

Reactions: taliv
Yeah my triggercam footage stinks too. Would love to hear what settings I could change

Reactions: Ksracer