• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ep 49.. What the Foxtrot!!!!!

lb6r

Private
Minuteman
May 2, 2010
Dallas, Tx.
What am I listening to? Are there edibles involved? Egg that gets watered in the shower, body snatchers, implants in the shoulder..... I mean, I have never met Frank, but I have lurked on SH for a while... So I have this internet image of Frank, but now... what the heck is talking about.. I had to stop working and listen close.. He does live in Colorado.:unsure::unsure:

Anyways..
New listener and glad you are pumping out this podcast
Thanks

Yes he does........but its not the Edibles. Frank was once pushed in front of a combine by a time traveling Chinese man named Norbert!!

Reactions: daylate
For a second I thought this was the drunk episode in AK when we were drinking and everyone left early, but then I started to listen and it was a pretty normal episode for me ...

Not sure where the WTF section of #49 was minute wise.

49 is the E-dope episode. Your right. That's a calm Frank. OP keep going, he's not even warmed up in 49 lol