• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(EPIC): "How do you know they don't identify as female?". ANTIFA bitch spits at officer, gets taken down and TROLLED.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • SEATTLE, WA. SEPTEMBER 8, 2020

A small showdown erupts between violent ANTIFA rioters and Seattle police near the site of the original "CHAZ". Female rioter gets mouthy with officers, daring them to do something, and then spits in an officer's face. She is taken to the ground immediately and begins weeping. Her friend tries to approach the arresting officers but was told to GTFO. At that point she demands "I want a female officer right now". To which the cops respond "how do you know they don't identify as female?". Mouthy bitch's friend left stunned and unable to even speak as antagonist is whisked away to be booked, fingerprinted, and charged.

Watched it on another thread and it was freek'n funny:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, then to hear the little beeotch, start cry'n and whin'n, was pure gold! Mac(y)

The bitch that was filming sounded like she got hit by a burst of neural-EMP when that officer dropped the mic on her before whisking the spitting cunt away. Her brain fucking short circuited. Could not even form a response... This is how you deal with mentally ill leftists... Use their own made up crazy shit against them.

The cop at the end with the gender ID comment deserves a beer!

If you listen closely I think you can hear him literally drop the 🎤

I BET he is a gunnie and reads the Hide and other gun boards quite often. This very tactic in dealing with mentally challenged reeeee'ing leftists has been proposed and discussed in detail on many boards over the months. It is downright awesome to see it being used in real time. He definitely deserves a beer on us and his precinct station can use a pizza delivery from the unified Patriot community as well.

I BET he is a gunnie and reads the Hide and other gun boards quite often. This very tactic in dealing with mentally challenged reeeee'ing leftists has been proposed and discussed in detail on many boards over the months. It is downright awesome to see it being used in real time. He definitely deserves a beer on us and his precinct station can use a pizza delivery from the unified Patriot community as well.
    Why a gunny? Could just as easily be staff or above in the army, assuming a good unit.😁 My head blackhat in airborne school was actually a Marine Corp gunny, good fucking guy. Worked with Marines a lot. Across the board good guys. Wish I could say the same about my own branch but it's more unit specific. the Airforce is undisciplined twats. Never really did much with Navy.

Rough day but finished up just great!
    giphy (7).gif

That was a truly epic comeback from that police officer.
    They deserve dinner for their family at a great restaurant.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    @supercorndogs - I think that varies by city and dept .
    For sure not in AZ when the couple was busted in the mall.

are Seattle cops not busting people for assault? Can be tough to find em I am guessing.

This though, bears warning. Be prepared and take care of yourself if assaulted.
    spitting in your face is for sure serious assault
    my face gets a felony if I am at work.
    Before that law in CO, I pressed charges more than once. Plea deal got them 9 months in Denver County.

We need to see a lot more of that ... but with less tolerance. Personally I'd be partial to bean bag rounds.

Makes your wonder what kind of f**ked up parents raised such idiots. The problem with these shitheads is they have never been disciplined so no behavioral boundaries established nor adverse consequences for their behavior. The current level of the idiocy has reached the point where there are serious consequences and they are totally ill-equipped to cope with it as well illustrated in the video. Growing up spitting on a cop generally get the shit kicked out of you. Greatly enjoyed the video.

This made my week. Stopped that retard in her tracks. Was glorious!

Makes your wonder what kind of f**ked up parents raised such idiots. The problem with these shitheads is they have never been disciplined so no behavioral boundaries established nor adverse consequences for their behavior. The current level of the idiocy has reached the point where there are serious consequences and they are totally ill-equipped to cope with it as well illustrated in the video. Growing up spitting on a cop generally get the shit kicked out of you. Greatly enjoyed the video.

You got that right. If I would have something like that as a kid, the police would have been my least problem. IF my dad would have gotten me out of jail, he would have beat me until I was a bloody mess and I would have served every stripe.

Reactions: lash
    I'd like to see every officer on the street issued AA - 12 with bean bag rounds...

From badass to bawling bitch in 0.5 seconds. Gotta be at least a state record.

I guess the script she read wasn't based on reality. Her handlers never said there'd be days like this. Sad part of it all, she probably had an anonymous person pay her bail and she's out on the street.