• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EPIC: One of the judges who shot down Cali mag ban was famous rifle-carrying red-shirt Rooftop Korean during '92 Riots.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

Meet Kenneth Kiyul Lee, one of the three judges who shot down California's notorious "high capacity magazine" ban which limited gun owners to ammunition feeding devices of 10 rounds capacity and less, and also potentially turned thousands of law abiding gun owners into felons.

BC65B564-639C-47EC-A34D-A0A08304D0CA.jpeg

EBDDB788-D8E3-4615-AE5F-988A318FCB9E-739x1024.jpeg

742EDAC5-D1F2-4ED5-81E0-7A9C39328924-823x1024.jpeg

He was actually that Rooftop Korean in the red shirt? That's a famous pic, I remember that well. Damn this is awesome!

Dunno, kinda doubt that fella in the red shirt is a 16 year old Judge Ken Lee
    What? Read the attachments in the first post. Judge Kenneth K. Lee was just confirmed last year. His listed birthdate coincides with the age of the Ken Lee in the articles. Why do you find it so hard to believe?

Reactions: clcustom1911
    Sometimes immigrants lover America more than people born here.

Hard lessons learned by productive people who work hard to achieve their goals are rarely ever forgotten. On the other hand, the vast majority of those pasty faced self hating leftists who are screaming for the destruction of this country and the implementing of a murderous collective ideology have NEVER experienced any more hardship in their lives than finding a tiny house spider in the bathtub and shrieking for their parents or older siblings to come kill it for them. As Henry David Thoreau has said, "idle hands are the Devil's playthings"...

I missed where it stated he was the guy photoed on the roof in '92.

What happened to his ears? Did he get ear transplants after the riots?

Ears are a great tell.

If ears dont match neither do the identities.

What? Read the attachments in the first post. Judge Kenneth K. Lee was just confirmed last year. His listed birth date coincides with the age of the Ken Lee in the articles. Why do you find it so hard to believe?

I read the Wikipedia page for Judge Lee...as reliable as a crowd edited webpage can be.

He's 45 years old. Yes, he was likely very familiar with the Koreatown events in 1992, he was 16 years old.

Certainly not the good judge posing in photo with the red shirt and Daewoo.

Besides, if that had been him toting an "assault weapon" don't you think the news media would have been all over that bit of info during the confirmation process? Good grief, some of y'all don't stop for a moment to give a critical though to the things posted on the internet.

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
    I read the Wikipedia page for Judge Lee...as reliable as a crowd edited webpage can be.

He's 45 years old. Yes, he was likely very familiar with the Koreatown events in 1992, he was 16 years old.

Certainly not the good judge posing in photo with the red shirt and Daewoo.

Besides, if that had been him toting an "assault weapon" don't you think the news media would have been all over that bit of info during the confirmation process? Good grief, some of y'all don't stop for a moment to give a critical though to the things posted on the internet.
    So, based simply upon the fact that the guy in the red shirt does not appear to look like he is 16 years old in the picture to you, you disbelieve the OP. Oh, and because nobody raped him during the confirmation process. Yeah, total evidence there....

You do realize that both articles, the rooftop Koreans article and the Judge Kenneth K. Lee article indicate that the person under discussion were both born in Seoul, South Korea in the same year and both moved at age 4 to Koreatown, Los Angeles with parents.

In case you missed it or blew by it, here’s the original article from 1992:

A44E1BEE-85E4-4C32-A9D5-E1E390BBDA9B.jpeg

And for those that are apparently into positive identification based upon ear shape alone, here’s another picture from the honorable judges’ information website:

054B0A72-66E3-4C2F-AD7B-FC896FBAC459.jpeg

Hmmm..., looks pretty similar to me...

7536B5B6-6988-43A8-A76B-F8821B2D51AF.jpeg

Maybe you should suspend your doubt in the face of factual information instead of what you want to doubt. 😉

OMG!!! <--------There is one after all!

As a CA resident this is such good news.... now we need to push for the incredibly retarded, restrictive CCW bullshit "Prove Good Cause"

DUH. Like anyone is telepathic enough to know when they'd need one. Got my application in anyways... but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
    Reactions: lash
    So, based simply upon the fact that the guy in the red shirt does not appear to look like he is 16 years old in the picture to you, you disbelieve the OP. Oh, and because nobody raped him during the confirmation process. Yeah, total evidence there....

Maybe you should suspend your doubt in the face of factual information instead of what you want to doubt. 😉

Red shirt is not the judge. Red shirt photo is not a 16 year old kid. I’m not disputing the written words, nor that Judge Lee was present during the 1992 riots, only that photo isn’t of Judge Lee when he was 16 year old.

• Haha
    They have the same eyebrows, and that unusual bulge in the center of the lower lip. It is identical in both photos. Either the same person, or possibly someone related to him.