• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Epic troll or full retard…you be the judge!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
IMG_0458.jpeg

Sirhr

First, I need someone e to explain why the Coast Guard had armored infantry. :ROFLMAO:
That right there. I happen to know two veterans of the Coast Guard. There is no infantry. Out on in the rolling waves of the Bering Sea, climbing the mast to service the anomometer will give you buns of steel, however.

Reactions: Stone111
Wait, a citizen has no buisness owning a FA firearm but our coast gaurd and navy dont have a clue how to operate a firearm... yeah ok.

Reactions: jr81452
Thats what really scares me! Who is driving the air craft carrier if helen keller is in charge of the armory...
The Navy is really good at doing Navy shit like sailing ships and flying planes.

The guy in the arms room (armory is army shit) was likely a Marine.

I vote full retard who gets his firearms knowledge from first person shooter vid games…said vid games having Coast Guard Armored Infantry.

For a real education of trolls and totally super retarded “firearms enthusiasts,” you fellas need to hit Quora and look at some of the firearm related questions.

And I’m not even getting into the typical Safe and Sane troller who is always implying that he is going to accost a legal firearm owner or legitimate Conceal Carry licensee, and either a. Break into their home, take their firearms and turn them into the police, as well as making the firearm owner write out an apology for owning ”killing guns.” Or b. I’m gonna forcibly take the gun away from the conceal carry owner and or demand he show me his license and do a citizen arrest.

The normal response by normal firearm owners is a. Break into my hosue and threaten me and I‘m going to shoot you and if you survive, you will be arrested and sent to prison. Or b. As you are committing a number of felonies, such as assault and theft of a firearm, I’m going to shoot you and if you survive, you will be arrested and go to prison. It gets very hilarious.

As far as the simple minded but honest questions. The typical member of Snipershide, simply cannot believe that people are so stupid. .

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
In all fairness the red circle does in fact cover the selector switch.
It might be the wrong side of the switch, but it's in there.

I have no idea as to what "overlapping auto" is though.
Got me there.

BTW, I posted the exact same thing the last time this photo was posted....like a year ago or more.
I thought the same thing at first and try to give people the benefit of doubt but he did say "button" and not switch. The forward assist is way more of a button then the backside of the SSS... I think that the safety selector accidentally got included in the red circle not the other way around.

Lakota man. Thinking the govemenemt should disarm people. 🤣🤣🤣 no wonder they were so easy to get over on. They still haven't figured it out.

Reactions: 232593
That dude 'Warpath' appears to be a true believer antigun moonbat. Wasn't he the one who showed himself on a boat throwing an AR into the ocean in solidarity with the George Floyd riots back in 2020? Not everybody who served are Patriots. Actually there had been quite a few legit insane commies who were in various branches of service who were caught doing all kinds of mayhem on behalf of BLM in 2020. Chances are this guy served. And he is anti to the extreme. And he KNOWS what a forward assist is, but made that shit to pander to the knee jerk ban crowd because he knows they will accept anything...

He is a straight shooter team player who is gunning to be appointed as the next Secretary of the Navy when Biden has an opening in his kitchen cabinet.

Reactions: 308pirate
All joking aside has anyone actually tried to disprove his claim , maybe it works .......

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta
Nobody in the Navy knows how to shoot. On top of that is a senior officer LOL.
IDK man, the Navy guys that I dealt with at the SOTF could shoot. They even did something at 800 meters that made me think of part of that old Ron White “I’ll shoot the towel off his head” routine.

IDK man, the Navy guys that I dealt with at the SOTF could shoot. They even did something at 800 meters that made me think of part of that old Ron White “I’ll shoot the towel off his head” routine.
I don't know what SOTF is.

I'm talking about the real Navy. They touch guns once in boot camp/USNA/ROTC/OCS and they're pretty much done for the rest of their career.

For a real education of trolls and totally super retarded “firearms enthusiasts,” you fellas need to hit Quora and look at some of the firearm related questions.

And I’m not even getting into the typical Safe and Sane troller who is always implying that he is going to accost a legal firearm owner or legitimate Conceal Carry licensee, and either a. Break into their home, take their firearms and turn them into the police, as well as making the firearm owner write out an apology for owning ”killing guns.” Or b. I’m gonna forcibly take the gun away from the conceal carry owner and or demand he show me his license and do a citizen arrest
LOLWTF

I only used an m4 on one occasion and that was only because I asked to.

I "qualified" expert with an M1911 and marksman with an M14 during USNA plebe summer (1984), then shot some M16A2s while at MCB Quantico for USMC intro week in 1986. After that I never touched a firearm while in the Navy.

It's just not part of the job.

Reactions: jr81452 and 232593
I "qualified" expert with an M1911 and marksman with an M14 during USNA plebe summer (1984), then shot some M16A2s while at MCB Quantico for USMC intro week in 1986. After that I never touched a firearm while in the Navy.

But… 16” guns!

You know what I would give for a 16” gun?

Sirhr

PS. Get your heads out of the gutter. I mean naval artillery. I’m perfectly happy with little Elvis. And he is nowhere near 16”. Just ‘sayin!!’

But… 16” guns!

Sirhr

PS. Get your heads out of the gutter. I mean naval artillery. I’m perfectly happy with little Elvis. And he is nowhere near 16”. Just ‘sayin!!’
What caliber?

But… 16” guns!

Sirhr

Another one, possibly even better, with the 5" battery joining in. Too bad we can't see what happened to the target ship.

How many years did you do in the Navy? Were you surface or subsurface (I think that terminology is correct?) combatants?