• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Episode 37 wind bracketing

seansmd

In a minute man
Minuteman
  • Aug 8, 2018
    AZ
    I am a noob, and loving the podcasts....
    I was listening to Frank @Lowlight and Mike talking through the wind bracketing in this episode and started drawing pictures..... I know get a life!

The concept of quick ranging the target size and the wind bracket really resonated with me. I was drawing on my white board as they were talking, drawing a circle for the target and vertical lines for the wind bracket, it simplified in my mind when the bracket is inside the circle it looks like a wall plug, PLUG IT!

Capture.PNG

when the wind bracket is larger than the target it looks like: | o | and you need to hedge to the peak or the valley of the wind to hold the bracket to the left or the right of the target.

I know this is overly simplified but is helping me understand the complexity of the data.

Reactions: Mag1c-Mik3