• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Episode 71: Kestrel

christopher.dow

I can use measuring things
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2017
San Francisco, CA
Thanks for the Kestrel Lesson!

A couple of things I didn’t hear you talk about:

1.) You can start with a Sportsman and upgrade the firmware to an Elite. I did that because I found a great deal on a ConX/Sportsman combo.
2.) For managing gun profiles, I find the mobile app a LOT easier to use than the UI on the Kestrel. I put whatever I can in there and then go in to the app and add what’s missing.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the Kestrel Lesson!

A couple of things I didn’t hear you talk about:

1.) You can start with a Sportsman and upgrade the firmware to an Elite. I did that because I found a great deal on a ConX/Sportsman combo.
2.) For managing gun profiles, I find the mobile app a LOT easier to use than the UI on the Kestrel. I put whatever I can in there and then go in to the app and add what’s missing.

Keep up the great work!
They don’t make the sportsman anymore, it’s just called the 5700 now. But same thing. Just for those who are wondering.

Reactions: christopher.dow
Is thier a link to the power point presentation they used, couldn't see it through the podcast. Would like to have a copy.

Thanks