• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Episode Topic suggestion

precisionrifleman

BAMF
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Howdy, I have been listening to the podcast and would like to make a suggestion about a few key factors that exist within the information database of the "everyday sniper." The discussion is typically on "product A" or "product B"...What I would like to hear about is more geared towards your personal favorites and your current favorite build/builds and why. You give reviews of company after company but never do I hear what your personal choices are when it comes to "This is my match rifle" or this is my "elr rifle" or my huning rifle...etc. I am only asking because you shoot all sorts of calibers and stocks / chassis'd rifles... my question id ask is which "such n such" do you prefer / would you use for situation x. I'm sure caliber selection is a crucial deciding factor as well.... if you would please tell us listeners what your main blasters consists of, or do you not have that one gun as a trainer / ole faithful / fall back, because you have so many different blasters? Thanks for taking the time to make such a great podcast, its always a pleasure to listen in on your discussions.

Best Regards,
garrett

Reactions: Mag1c-Mik3