• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Epstein Checks Out

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
epstein_clinton.jpg

Lieing while working for the government ought to earn one 40 years minimum, and in some instances capital punishment. That’d deter the swamp monsters strangle hold.

Edit: seriously where zero tolerance needs to be applied. That would end this crap.

Last edited:
How will Bill Richardson and Prince Andrew get their reputations back?

Guess the bigger fish decided he had to go after the small fry were outed.

I wonder if now all these victims of his will suddenly decide that slinking back into the woodwork and taking their envelopes might just be the best choice.. you know... victims of childhood sexual abuse are very prone to suicide..... just saying...

I would lay odds on the one girl who said she did Clinton and Andrew being the next one to decide life isn't worth living anymore....

I wonder if now all these victims of his will suddenly decide that slinking back into the woodwork and taking their envelopes might just be the best choice.. you know... victims of childhood sexual abuse are very prone to suicide..... just saying...

I would lay odds on the one girl who said she did Clinton and Andrew being the next one to decide life isn't worth living anymore....

CHAIN REACTION!

They knew if he actually went to prison that a week with the sodomites and he would be ready to tell them anything they wanted to know about anyone.
A serial pedophile in general population he would be doing some hard time in the can.

Reactions: FishinGuns
video malfunction?

if you were watching Epstein and you got a call on your cell phone saying to leave your post for one minute or your family is dead, what would you do?

Ill agree as long as his death does not mean the end of the sunlight.

If tomorrows news is that the primary witness has offed herself in sadness that justice was not served than - No, No its not a good day for America.

Anyway you look at it,their is one less of this mother fuckers around....if the story is true...he could also be sitting somewhere enjoying a margarita with a new face lift and new identity.

You guys sound so stupid, how many hundreds or even thousands of people would have to be, “ In on it”? The whole FBI, CIA, prison and justice systems would have to be, at the highest levels, corrupt, and how would you keep the press from discovering the truth?! You’re distracting from the real issues causing these people to act out.
/s roll eyes #bluepillsaredelicious

I'm shocked, shocked I say! I thought there was not supposed to be anymore arkancides since Hildebeast lost?

You guys sound so stupid, how many hundreds or even thousands of people would have to be, “ In on it”? The whole FBI, CIA, prison and justice systems would have to be, at the highest levels, corrupt, and how would you keep the press from discovering the truth?! You’re distracting from the real issues causing these people to act out.

hdis7.gif

I agree another wild conspiracy.
29c.gif

Reactions: candyx

Actually, almost no one has to be "in on it".

We know after the whole "Russian collusion" garbage from the last two years that most if not all of the senior FBI was working towards overturning an election for the Clinton Crime Family. We know from the outspoken comments from the former heads of the NSA, CIA and the former National Security Adviser and their screaming rants on MSN for the last two years that they were openly working to overthrow President Trump. The heads of or top leadership in every part of government that works on the nations security are openly working against the American people and only for one violent, leftist political party.

Are you so stupid as to think they all left public service when Obama left? If you believe that, you are the astoundingly stupid one.

To kill this idiot you needed one or two guys to do the work. The kind of guys that do this sort of thing do not care who they kill or why. You need one senior employee to grant them access. Five minutes after the work as done, someone deleted information from the employee badges they used to gain access and wiped off the set of keys they borrowed. Maybe the corrupt head of the FBI or a guy like James Comey in the DOJ to delete a few things and make a few phone calls to his fellow leftists to insure the skids were greased.

The other "thousands of people" are only guilty of turning a blind eye. Watch how fast this disappears from the leftist media, you'll be impressed.