• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Epstein docs dropped. This is what they are distracting you from.

B607D301-7A0B-4B1B-B836-00745E4E5D91.jpeg

Hmm...is the big name appealing his "unsealing" Gates or Clinton?
Took a pic look at the above and first big name I found was Dershowitz being accused of "sexual misconduct".

Last edited:
Reactions: Average guy
The planet doesn't have time for Epstein, Nordstream or Pfizer! We must worry about climate change!!!

he Epstein is sitting on a private beach soaking up the sun with Jim Morison and Elvis in witness protection they the government do not want what he knows to be made public all on the taxpayers dime yea ..

Lots of "Mar a Lago" mentioned in those docs.
What I get from that is Epstein and his people tried to set up Trump, Epstein begged to have one of his “girls” Work at Mar-a-Lago, and once that girl tried to recruit others that’s when Trump kicked Epstein out. Trump flew on the jet once, and it was just a return flight from Florida to New York. He has never been to the island. I am not a huge Trump fan, but let’s try and deal with what actually happened.

What I get from that is Epstein and his people tried to set up Trump, Epstein begged to have one of his “girls” Work at Mar-a-Lago, and once that girl tried to recruit others that’s when Trump kicked Epstein out. Trump flew on the jet once, and it was just a return flight from Florida to New York. He has never been to the island. I am not a huge Trump fan, but let’s try and deal with what actually happened.
I'm not saying anything happened with Donald. The way I read it one of the girls was recruited from Mar a Lago to work at Epstein Island.

As far as I can tell from my quick look through this there is nothing we didn't already know here. No "Bill Clinton fucked me up the ass and I was only 15." No mention of Michelle Obama pulling her panties down exposing her engorged clit and forcing a minor to suck it.

from the documents
-Radar Online has obtained exclusive "Diary entries" of "Teen Sex Slave". I led Prince Andrew into the upstairs bathroom next to the room I was staying in. I was doing my best trying to put on a good show for him by slowly undressing and started to pour a bath. He was caressing every part of my naked body and ?lling my head with endless compliments about my blossoming ?gure. He paid careful attention to my toes and was licking them. 1 I also saw Prince Andrew at the Ranch in New Mexico.-

Not to distract from the subject at hand, there are other newsworthy things that they are distracting you from too:

Recently Shot Down UFOs May Conceal a More Dangerous Reality​

Jeff Brown | Feb 13, 2023 | Bleeding Edge | 10 min read

1676481185426.png

The other issue that has reached a fever pitch in the scientific and medical community is the record levels of excess deaths that are happening in every country that widely administered the COVID-19 mRNA “vaccines.” Whether it’s blood clots, aneurysms, heart attacks, or a radical increase in cancers, the numbers don’t lie. Something is seriously wrong.

The oddest part? No one seems to know what the heck is going on. Which I find very odd.

After all, we had clear photographs and videos of China’s spy balloon from the time that it was over Montana all the way to when it was shot down off the coast of South Carolina.

But we don’t have photos or video of the three objects that have been downed in the last few days? I don’t believe it.

The very best low earth orbit satellite imagery used for commercial purposes is capable of 25-30 cm resolution. This would provide a decent level of detail on an object at altitude. And intelligence satellites can image to 5 cm resolution which can “see” an individual human walking, or even down to 1 cm resolution, which can reveal as much as a crack in a sidewalk.

Better yet, the F-22s and F-16 that were used to shoot down the three objects have the ability to take photos and video at very close range. Not to mention earth-based observation that can be directed at any object at altitude.

Something is up. Are these UFOs? I seriously doubt it.

And these objects are being shot down with AIM-9X sidewinder missiles. Aside from costing about $400k each, they can incinerate the target. That won’t leave much left to identify the downed objects.

Curious, isn’t it? Especially when these fighter jets are equipped with 20-millimeter cannons that could take down the objects without destroying them at a fraction of the cost to taxpayers and leaving something concrete to recover for analysis. I suspect that’s by design.

My gut tells me we’re all being played again. I’m just speculating, but “they” may want us to be perplexed and fearful about what’s happening with these unidentifiable objects, so that we’re not noticing other things that are going on…

Reactions: camocorvette
wake me up when someone goes to prison for life with no hope of ever seeing daylight again
or someone at the top of this is executed for their crimes
I can’t do this sir. I would have been dead a long time ago, along with the fuckin hags involved in pedo sickening bullshit on that fucking island!

He was a member till Trump kicked him out for being rude to his staff. Well documented.

Say what you want about Trump, the guy has uuge flaws, but he does care and pay attention to his employees who do a good job (he fires the ones who don't).
People in NY decades ago when I was visiting talked about how Trump treated "the little guy".

My friend comes from old money and attended Princeton. He was living in NY at the time and asked if I wanted to visit. He paid for the flight and everything while I was there. He was still the same great guy I knew (I was friends with his older brother first), but his buddies were serious assh*les.

Rich super entitled young white guys that literally fit the stereotype of NY/Abercrombie/private school/Ivy League whose family net worths were in the two or three digit millions. They were sitting there talking about Trump at a restaurant (I wasn't paying, so I wasn't talking at all) and making fun of him for stopping to chat with janitors. They found it amusing that he was rich, but would even acknowledge the existence of the invisible staff (my words). Basically calling him ghetto for fraternizing with the help.

This was long before MAGA or politics with him. He was just a famous rich guy.

I remember sitting there thinking that whomever Donald Trump is personally, he's probably a better person than this group of assh*les.

Fast forward to now and I'm certain I was correct.

Nothing against rich entitled jerks, I sincerely hope they all grew up, matured, and realized that Donald Trump was their president.

As you scroll through it you can see where it used to be redacted and then it flashes itself off. All of this was redacted. I will read through it like an autistic kid tonight.

Flight Log pages go from Pg. 1654 to 1760.. and Good Luck deciphering that professional pilot scribbled shit .

Reactions: Bender
Flight Log pages go from Pg. 1654 to 1760.. and Good Luck deciphering that professional pilot scribbled shit .
Lots of “1 Female” listed.

Then the initials JE, GM and AS.

Not sure who AS is, but we know JE is the primary pervert and GM is his favorite groomer.

If you want a real rabbit hole. Research who Epstein financier was. And what happened to him. (Hint, nothing)

Reactions: lash
Reactions: Bender
Blackmail? This guy?

They try to scape goat on Jeffrey Epstein, don’t be fooled, Wexner was just as much if not more behind it because of his connections. Do you really think Wexner had no idea what he was up to?

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and DIBBS
People in NY decades ago when I was visiting talked about how Trump treated "the little guy".

My friend comes from old money and attended Princeton. He was living in NY at the time and asked if I wanted to visit. He paid for the flight and everything while I was there. He was still the same great guy I knew (I was friends with his older brother first), but his buddies were serious assh*les.

Rich super entitled young white guys that literally fit the stereotype of NY/Abercrombie/private school/Ivy League whose family net worths were in the two or three digit millions. They were sitting there talking about Trump at a restaurant (I wasn't paying, so I wasn't talking at all) and making fun of him for stopping to chat with janitors. They found it amusing that he was rich, but would even acknowledge the existence of the invisible staff (my words). Basically calling him ghetto for fraternizing with the help.

This was long before MAGA or politics with him. He was just a famous rich guy.

I remember sitting there thinking that whomever Donald Trump is personally, he's probably a better person than this group of assh*les.

Fast forward to now and I'm certain I was correct.

Nothing against rich entitled jerks, I sincerely hope they all grew up, matured, and realized that Donald Trump was their president.

Sorry but in general they did not.

I grew up in that world of Country Clubs and Jet Stars. Only issue was I married the wrong girl and was dis owned. My mother found out that even with that kind of money you can't annul a marriage that happened in another state. I was under the impression that if I was married in MO my marriage would have been annuled without me knowing about it. It can only be said that I was being groomed. Played cards with the owners of sports franchises and people that ran car and boat factories. Not to be, I fell in love at 21.

My grandfather was a good guy, and like most good guys made his money with his hands. Made something people wanted and he sold lots of it. His children however with the exception of my oldest aunt can only be described like you talking of those people, border line pure evil.

They disowned me and I disowned them, I had not talked to my mother in years when my aunt called me all freaked out saying that my mother was dead and she did not know what to do.

Looking back I would not change one thing if it would impact on where I sit now.

wake me up when someone goes to prison for life with no hope of ever seeing daylight again
or someone at the top of this is executed for their crimes
How about we send them to a real prison, not the cushy bitch-ass “prison” they’d get sent to here? Like, some prison in Zimbabwe or North Korea?

Most of the victims will have their organs harvested, that's how these people roll.