• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Epstein is not going to make it to trial...

Fig

Tenor in the howler choir
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2018
The Most Dangerous City in the USA
Tin foil time. Was this case brought because a local FL reporter wrote some articles on Epstein? No proof, but I think the reason for the new charges is to damage (or maybe even destroy) Trump. I also think the right people are in place to make sure it doesn't bite B Clinton. Clinton owns SDNY. JMHO.

All the evidence needed to convict all these people has already been obtained. Hang that child abusing piece of shit tomorrow. I don't give a fuck.

All the evidence needed to convict all these people has already been obtained. Hang that child abusing piece of shit tomorrow. I don't give a fuck.
I would suggest first putting a concrete shaker up his ass and turning it on as the rope tightens.

Reactions: AMGtuned
??????

This?

s-l300.jpg

What does it do? What is it for (besides sticking it up a pedophiles ass)?

Sounds like a Budley reference. You do that many years in concrete you probably know how to run a concrete shaker!

Reactions: Huskydriver
??????

This?

s-l300.jpg

What does it do? What is it for (besides sticking it up a pedophiles ass)?

Sounds like a Budley reference. You do that many years in concrete you probably know how to run a concrete shaker!
Vibrates the air bubbles out of fresh poured concrete

I believe his lawyer.

This guy needs to be kept alive by any means necessary. At least until we know everything he knows.

Then he can be tossed to the wolves.
The challenge is where and how do you preserve him?

He's toast, check the deals of immunity deals handed out to the Clinton team.
These came from FBI, DOJ ect.
Guess who is in direct control/contact of his incarceration?

R

Reactions: Fig
If someone could extract his brain from his skull and download the information he knows, i would be in favor of him experiencing the extraction while completely awake and coherent. I dont care about his life, i care about his knowledge. Given the news of the Clinton teams crimes being swept under the rug via immunity, i fear somehow this piece of shit won't be giving anything that will stick to any of the scum he's befriended.

Spill dirt on Clinton or go to gen pop.

LMAO

99% chance of "suicide" in jail awaiting trial, followed by a 100% chance of suicide if he offers to name names for a reduced sentence followed by a 99% chance of suicide if he is released to home monitoring, followed by an accidental drowning in his pool or a slip and fall accident or maybe a hanging during sex.

No other way around it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this guy is toast.

Reactions: gigamortis
99% chance of "suicide" in jail awaiting trial, followed by a 100% chance of suicide if he offers to name names for a reduced sentence followed by a 99% chance of suicide if he is released to home monitoring, followed by an accidental drowning in his pool or a slip and fall accident or maybe a hanging during sex.

No other way around it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this guy is toast.

Yep, it the inmates dont get him, and thats likely, the Klintons will. He's toast.

He can be kept alive... heck, put @1J04 in charge of him. I’ll fly out and handle the interrogation. Take, what, a week?

Then put him on a plane to gitmo and wait for the trials.

Afterwards, release him into general population in Attica. Wearing nothing but a G-string and lipstick.

Problem solved!

Sirhr

One would think there numerous highly motivated individuals going to great lengths at this time to keep him alive. Same goes for those trying to take him out.

Interesting chess match.

this whole business is a lot like the plot of the cheesy TB spinoff Shooter of the excellent book and pretty good movie.

Deep state doing things never believed possible by most everyone.

I would love to see him out Hillary and Bill as players in this. Hillary couldn't keep Bill aroused (more the opposite) and wanted to keep his creeper drive "under wraps" so she helped with it all she could. Say it isn't possible......

• Haha
Reactions: Sieg
The cover up for this POS has been in the making for years. He will go away and the sick fucks that made him rich will never be known. What was her name???? Heidi Fliece or something like that? She was a small fish compared to this guy and what became of her little black book?

Hopefully they can get him to talk before the inevitable happens.

One would think AG Barr is doing everything in his power to provide protection for this witness.

The dude is seriously sandwiched with not a chance of a happy ending.

Reap what you sow...… but not until you squeal.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Brother, if we can't have this done, done, done, in four days then that's on US. ? Really didn't wanna meet under these conditions, but so be it. Just don't hold it against me if I giggle at inappropriate times.......

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/rKs1OsKNTjdU4" width="480" height="240" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Last edited:
someone will disembowel him.... one can only hope right?