• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Equipment Question? Surefire or what???

Manzgear

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2011
Roundup, MT
In the link below is an article on a new kimber 1911 pistol and in the second picture of the article there is a small silvery metal item that looks like some kinda hand weapon. I saw the magazine in the store and couldnt find anything about it in the article. Maybe someone can recognize this weapon. It says SF on it like most of Surefire's stuff. Does anyone know what this is and where I can get one. thanks for your help

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/guns-and-weapons/kimber-super-carry-ultra-hd-45/

Re: Equipment Question? Surefire or what???

It doesnt look like a weapon to me. The slot in the "point" are stepped to handle different size bolts or nuts. And the tip looks like a flat head screwdriver. Thats my best guess at what it is, dont know the manufacturer though.

AS

yeah I see what you mean. In the magazine the pic was better and SF was clear as day on it. and the letters looked just like you would see them on surefire gear...

It goes on a keychain and they are used as giveaways at some shows like SHOT.

looks like a bottle opener

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like a bottle opener</div></div>

*Ahem*, I believe the object you're referring to is properly referred to as a tactical beverage entry device, mobile edition, part number SUR-TBES-ME-SLV.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arbiter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like a bottle opener</div></div>

*Ahem*, I believe the object you're referring to is properly referred to as a tactical beverage entry device, mobile edition, part number SUR-TBES-ME-SLV.
wink.gif
</div></div>
LMFAO Epic!