• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Equipment Wanted

Outback

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2009
Texas
I need a good looking 25 to 40 year old girl.
Must be able to cook/clean/screw & be proficient at reloading.
Free room and board and BMW to drive.I am tired of re loading. Thats why i built a 6.5 Creedmoor and now i can not find factory ammo in this country , HELP.

Re: Equipment Wanted

Can't help with the woman situation, but for factory loaded 6.5CM ammo (at least for 120gr stuff...140gr is OOS everywhere I know of), try here:

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/index.php/cName/rifle-ammo-65-creedmoor

http://palmettostatearmory.com/6.5-creedmoor-ammo.php

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/default.aspx?productNumber=929586

Finally, you should check with Mike Probst at SW Ammo (a Hide vendor) and see if he is interested in offering match-quality 6.5CM ammo. Lots of people seem to be getting into the CM, and if there is interest, I am sure Mike would consider it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">back of the line..... </div></div>

BLAHAHAHAHA.....

Hornady is running the 6.5 Creedmoor now. Shouldn't be too much longer.

TRUST US we know!!!!
smile.gif

I got a shipped message friday
smile.gif

Be able to screw but be proficient at reloading? I'd take one able to reload but proficient in screwing! But my priorities may be different.
grin.gif

Stiggy

I guess that's if you have enough grains to fill the chamber....
sick.gif

Plenty of hotties over seas are loading. Maybe you could get a mail order thing going.

iraq_bullet_ii.jpg

mine's gettin into the shootin, she wont even clean her own gun let alone reload for it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need a good looking 25 to 40 year old girl.
Must be able to cook/clean/screw & be proficient at reloading.
Free room and board and BMW to drive.I am tired of re loading. Thats why i built a 6.5 Creedmoor and now i can not find factory ammo in this country , HELP.</div></div>

I vote mail order bride is probably your best bet with prenup. If they can suck, fuck, cook and clean who gives a shit about reloading you will be relaxed enough it will be fun again.

You forgot to add better looking sister to send TxAg's way. If you find her let me know!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if Australia has mail order brides
</div></div>Yes, but they arrived prior to parity between the two currencies.
laugh.gif

Does it need to be a woman? I can reload and drive but we would need to discuss anything else in a little more detail later.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Must be able to cook/clean/screw & be proficient at reloading.
Free room and board and BMW to drive. </div></div>

If Sheldon shows up at Tiger Valley driving a BMW I'll probably throw up....

Going good. I would need some more targets but I can't screw yours up. I've shot everything at them.

told my wife if she wants to shoot, she can load her own ammo or buy it herself. she's gettin her stuff together to retrofit a Lee Pro 1000 in .357 mag to load 9mm.

I just decided to get rid of my wife it was easer .LOL