• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ER visit

IdahoMike

I like Turtles.
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2009
12TUN8307946609
Iam in the ER for what they think is my gal bladder. Anyways I had passed out because of the pain and decided to come here the gave me some shit called delodid? Well it is synominous with AWESOME! Gut still hurts but is barable, however the rest of my body feels realllllllly good.

If you guys could post some funny you tube vids or jokes to keep me company that would be swell.

Forgive my spelling Iam stoned and typing in ye ole Ihorn.

Thabks,

IM

Re: ER visit

I'm an anesthesiologist. Dilaudid aka hydromorphine is a potent narcotic used for the treatment of severe pain. It may not be your gallbladder. It could be your appendix. When did the belly pain start? Have you had this type of belly pain before? If it hurts real bad about 5 inches to right of your belly button I would guess it's your appendix

My sister just had emergency gall bladder surgery on Thursday. She was in and out within the day. Amazing how minimally invasive the procedures are nowadays. When my grandmother had hers out about 15 years ago, they cut her wide open to get after it. Hope you get better.

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, it's called "Dilaudid" and it's some pretty awesome stuff.

http://www.drugs.com/dilaudid.html </div></div>

If your in serious pain its a gift from ....well dont wanna get religous.

"If you guys could post some funny you tube vids or jokes to keep me company that would be swell."

Well Idaho Mike, lets make sure it's not something other than your gall bladder, does this hurt?

Jigglinbuns1.gif

I'm no doc but gallblatter issues I've "Heard" are "Mostly" related to women.

However that said, I had some issues there, took the homeonatural path and did the quart of apple juice for 10 days, followed by 1/4 cup of olive oil mixed with 1/4 of lemon juice.

Kicked ouit a whole bunch of gallstones and felt better, in fact have hardly had any issues since then (3 years ago)..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, it's called "Dilaudid" and it's some pretty awesome stuff.

http://www.drugs.com/dilaudid.html </div></div>

If your in serious pain its a gift from ....well dont wanna get religous.</div></div>

Serious isnt even the word to describe. Anyways it was air in my galbladder they think it got there from a galstone who knows they kicked me to the curb after a cat scan, ekg, blood work and a refill.

Morphine is good stuff, as well. Makes you forget all about that five millimeter kidney stone.

I had some of that stuff last October during an overnight stay after surgery. Definitely works well but made me pretty nauseous when I came off of it.