• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes EREK type turret on a Night Force?

Bigwheels

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 16, 2007
    Anacortes WA
    I heard a rumor that Night Force had an EREK style knob set up coming out, along with a retro fit for their older scopes. Can't find anything about it on line. Anyone have any info?

Re: EREK type turret on a Night Force?

I don't know about the EREK, Nightforce said at the SHOT show there will be a 10mil per rev turret.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntinaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know about the EREK, Nightforce said at the SHOT show there will be a 10mil per rev turret. </div></div>

At the cost of the clicks being closer together, no thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntinaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know about the EREK, Nightforce said at the SHOT show there will be a 10mil per rev turret. </div></div>

At the cost of the clicks being closer together, no thanks! </div></div>

I don't think it will be a problem, the clicks on the S&Bs move about half the distance as the clicks on the Nightforce and they have just about the best turrets in the industry.

Not sure if I would bite on that. I like the taller knobs myself. However, it can't hurt to have another option to consider.

So this is for real?What about the conversion for my older NXS?

Yes the 10mil knob is real. Can't believe it took them as long as it did to finally make one. The 5 mil knob is the reason I don't own any now.

Is this what you are looking for?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u7LE7NclDNA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u7LE7NclDNA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

CS Gunworks is now CS TACTICAL.com
    www.cstactical.com

<span style="font-weight: bold">Here’s some testimonials about CS GunWorks / CS Tactical</span>
    FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS / CS Tactical on AR15.com
    FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS / CS Tactical on Snipersparadise
    FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS / CS Tactical on the HIDE

I really dont see the appeal of the EREK knobs. If you get it and its mechanically zeroed why do you need it especially if you have a scope with TONS of elevation adjustment. Some one enlighten me if I'm missing something.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Enkry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really dont see the appeal of the EREK knobs. If you get it and its mechanically zeroed why do you need it especially if you have a scope with TONS of elevation adjustment. Some one enlighten me if I'm missing something. </div></div>

The more the elevation the further you can shoot. For shooters that are not shooting past 600yds this is not always a need feature but if you are the guy that is shooting 1000 + yards it is very nice to have.

The scope will have the same amount of elevation just the turret is designed to use it up faster. Why I like to have turrets that have more elevation is because I can get my round out to 1k faster and I do not get lost WHAT REV I’m on.

Hope this helps.

CS Gunworks is now CS TACTICAL.com
    www.cstactical.com

<span style="font-weight: bold">Here’s some testimonials about CS GunWorks / CS Tactical</span>
    FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS / CS Tactical on AR15.com
    FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS / CS Tactical on Snipersparadise
    FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS / CS Tactical on the HIDE

Yeah. That's what I heard about. I like it. I looked on their website a while ago, & didn't see anything about it yet.