• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ergo pro 93??

Nocalphoenix

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 19, 2008
Montana
Anybody running one? I like the collapsible feature with some reviews touting is as feeling as solid as a fixed stock. I tried a search for the hide and cannot find anything. If it helps the build will be a 16" medium tube as a general purpose rifle.

Also does anyone know fellow members or smiths in the Billings, Montana area to assemble an upper? I dont have any of the tools and the brown truck should be making a couple of deliveries over the next week or two with the parts.

Thanks for the feedback, you guys are extremely helpful on everything.

Ergo Grip F93 AR15/M16 Adjustable Pro Stock Assembly (Black/Tan, 12-Inch) : Amazon.com : Sports & Outdoors

+1 on the above.

The F93 is Magpul's M93 design (specifically the M93B) of old which was licensed/sold to Ergo and is produced by Ergo under that agreement. That design was, and still is, the heart of the Magpul UBR design which offers enhanced updates/features not found on the M93/F93, but retains the same fixed cheek-weld, collapsible stock design elements. They are well-made, solid stocks and a fraction of the cost of the Magpul variant which usually command ridiculous premiums when you can find them. They feature a "locking" mechanism similar to the "lock" on the Magpul CTR stocks that once you have the stock in its desired length/position, you activate it and it locks up nearly as tight as a fixed stock.