• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eric Church

No-talent POS, that’s who. Several years ago my wife bought me a nice recliner from Rooms To Go. When I saw it was from the “Eric Church” collection I nearly took it back. That’s how much I dislike him despite it being a nice recliner. And this was waaay before he cut his own throat with that stupid statement. No-talent POS.

Who the fuck is this queer bait? I doubt his mother knows who he is.

Be very leery of any anti-gun scumbag who says, "as a gun person" or "I support the 2nd Amendment" or "We don't want to ban guns". The fuck you don't.

Who the fuck is this queer bait? I doubt his mother knows who he is.

Be very leery of any anti-gun scumbag who says, "as a gun person" or "I support the 2nd Amendment" or "We don't want to ban guns". The fuck you don't.
I'm a music person and support the 1st Amendment, I don't want to ban guitars either, but the founding fathers never thought they would make a steel guitar and that's not what they intended in freedom of speech. The government needs to do something about those things, because they lead to line dancing and ball hugging Wranglers, and too many are being killed in bar brawls because one dude is dancing with another dude's boyfriend. They have no place in today's society, and if we can save at least one life, isn't it worth it?

Basically the same shit he said, right?

I'm so glad I'm still a metal head, even though I dabbled with country music bars (it was where the hot chicks were around Lejeune) when I was young like some dabble with gayness, I righted myself when Far Beyond Driven dropped and haven't looked back since. I seriously had never heard of this guy and no, I've never line danced.

Never heard of him. After a few unbearable minutes on Spotify I am shaken after bearing witness to his undying shrieks and prolonged relentless hissing. I feel sure he suffers from a misplaced organ syndrome, where his ass has completely enveloped his cranium and the sounds being emitted are the end product of digestion and excessive queefing. This would explain why I heard nothing but a chorus of polyps ringing in the key of puss. The best his producer could do was to capture a belching and tormented sea of flatulence whose reverberations seek out the unwitting ear like a vicious aural Ebola virion.

In any event, whatever the fuck those sounds he makes are best appreciated by annelids and deep earth feldspar.

"Country" has been going steadily downhill for at least a couple decades.

Sturgill Simpson has done some cool shit recently that could be called country, but the genre isn't what it was in the 70's and 80's.

I'm sure there are a few artists in the mainstream that aren't bad folks. Most just aren't my kind.

i would say his Country music career is over.....but this guy genuinely sucks harder than a gay man in a truck stop bathroom.......i really dont think he had a career to end.

maybe hell convert to "country pop" like taylor swift and make songs about how butthurt he is and sell them to gay ass hipsters who think Florida georga line is "too country for them"

^ That's today's "Country".

Who's gonna fill their shoes...

Apparently some queerbait, commie handwringer will give it a shot. Fail!

I'm so glad I'm still a metal head, even though I dabbled with country music bars (it was where the hot chicks were around Lejeune) when I was young like some dabble with gayness, I righted myself when Far Beyond Driven dropped and haven't looked back since. I seriously had never heard of this guy and no, I've never line danced.

:) Another Driftwood survivor, eh? LOL!

51%2BeVyxeIGL.jpg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Never heard of him. After a few unbearable minutes on Spotify I am shaken after bearing witness to his undying shrieks and prolonged relentless hissing. I feel sure he suffers from a misplaced organ syndrome, where his ass has completely enveloped his cranium and the sounds being emitted are the end product of digestion and excessive queefing. This would explain why I heard nothing but a chorus of polyps ringing in the key of puss. The best his producer could do was to capture a belching and tormented sea of flatulence whose reverberations seek out the unwitting ear like a vicious aural Ebola virion.

In any event, whatever the fuck those sounds he makes are best appreciated by annelids and deep earth feldspar.

That bad, huh? I've never heard of the fucker, or his shit style. I think I've heard enough just reading this excellent review.

I like drum style in music. Especial I feel relaxing when listen to tongue drum . So clean and relaxing sound. Do you like it? I know that Rolling stones often use it

Seeing how most of those overpaid and overfed soyboys are deathly scared of the NRA, it would do us good to continue rallying around them. But we got to bring back Charlton Heston style diplomacy and public relations.

That said, it saddens me to see that true country music has already gone the way of the true western movies...This coming from someone who grew up on, lives and breathes country music and horse operas.

I have yet to divide out why celebrities think their opinions matter. You sing or act. Stick to what you do and don’t try and give me political or advice on why I should think your way.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Very well done!!!!

I am suspicious of members who've had an account a year or so and suddenly start posting innocuous posts on random old threads. I assume it's for the post count?