• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eric Swallows caught banging chinese spy

ubettcha

Private
Minuteman
  • Dec 23, 2017
    Democrat Eric Swalwell May Have Had Sex With A Chinese Spy

ShareTweet

When Eric Swalwell isn’t threatening to nuke Americans who won’t surrender their firearms or actually nuking people with a fart on live TV, he likes to spend his time palling around with Chinese spies. In a blockbuster report, the California Rep. had a very cozy relationship with a Chinese intelligence operative. There’s even the possibility that he slept with this Chinese spy and is being blackmailed.
    As an ironic member of the House Intelligence Committee, Eric Swalwell has spent the past 4 years pushing the false narrative that President Trump was in cahoots with the Russians. Like any good democrat, he was projecting as it turns out he was in cahoots with the communist Chinese.
    Axios reports:
    A suspected Chinese intelligence operative developed extensive ties with local and national politicians, including a U.S. congressman, in what U.S. officials believe was a political intelligence operation run by China’s main civilian spy agency between 2011 and 2015, Axios found in a yearlong investigation.
    The woman at the center of the operation, a Chinese national named Fang Fang or Christine Fang, targeted up-and-coming local politicians in the Bay Area and across the country who had the potential to make it big on the national stage.
    And just who is that U.S. Congressman? Well, none other than Eric “Duke Nukem” Swalwell:
    Among the most significant targets of Fang’s efforts was Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.).
    Fang took part in fundraising activity for Swalwell’s 2014 re-election campaign, according to a Bay Area political operative and a current U.S. intelligence official. Swalwell’s office was directly aware of these activities on its behalf, the political operative said. That same political operative, who witnessed Fang fundraising on Swalwell’s behalf, found no evidence of illegal contributions.
    Fang helped place at least one intern in Swalwell’s office, according to those same two people, and interacted with Swalwell at multiple events over the course of several years.
    This is already enough for Swalwell lose his security clearance and force him to resign, but it’s that “interacted with Swalwell” thing where this really gets interesting. The Axios report details the way in which Fang operated to compromise American politicians:
    She used political gatherings, civic society conferences, campaign rallies, and campus events to connect with elected officials and other prominent figures, according to U.S. intelligence officials, Bay Area political operatives, former students, and current and former elected officials who knew her.
    U.S. intelligence officials believed she was overseeing likely unwitting subagents whom she helped place in local political and congressional offices.
    She also engaged in sexual or romantic relationships with at least two mayors of Midwestern cities over a period of about three years, according to one U.S. intelligence official and one former elected official.
    If she was using sex to get close to these politicians, chances are she got to Swalwell too, since he’s the biggest “prize” she landed. Swalwell is married with children, so something like this is great blackmail material. Even better considering his position on the House Intelligence Committee.
    Remember at the beginning of the pandemic when Trump banned travel from China and democrats like Swalwell encouraged people to go out and “eat Chinese” to counter the President’s racism? It sort of takes on a new meaning now, huh?
    Axios reached out to Swalwell for a comment on the story and his people said, “To protect information that might be classified, he will not participate in your story.”
    The evidence in this Axios report is stronger than what was used by the democrats to launch the Russian collusion witch hunt against President Trump. It’s more damning than the “proof” democrats, including Swalwell, cited in the hoax impeachment coup-attempt. Swalwell has been compromised by communist China and is a traitor to the United States.

He is an awful human being. Will swear affidavit.

If she's hawt, where do I sign up?

And is Swallows a last name or a personal statement?

Last edited:
    Reactions: camocorvette
    Hopefully, this is going to get the plug pulled on "The Swamp" and we can actually see it swirl, if a few more of these cucks get found out. WE can only hope. Mac

Reactions: Steel head
    Hopefully, this is going to get the plug pulled on "The Swamp" and we can actually see it swirl, if a few more of these cucks get found out. WE can only hope. Mac
    A good friend of mine who has worked in the last two Republican administrations once explained to me that there are only two kinds of scandals in DC - Republican scandals and bipartisan scandals. This is going nowhere fast.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    A good friend of mine who has worked in the last two Republican administrations once explained to me that there are only two kinds of scandals in DC - Republican scandals and bipartisan scandals. This is going nowhere fast.

The media has a big broom and will sweep it under the proverbial rug

Reactions: Dunraven
    If she's hawt, where do I sign up?

christine-fang-politicians-2.jpg

1_DSOL_Christine_Fang_2.jpg

This pics are being posted for spy identification purposes. They are not for fapping you perverts !

Surprised the fbi didn't become her US handler and set her up with republican lawmakers like they did with the russian chick. Maybe they didn't want to give the chicoms any bad press?

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    sort of funny the story is from axios.

That sounded like it'd been tampered with!

I bet the room smelled like nonoxynol 9 afterward.

wouldn't it be fitting that the Democrat Party was originally founded by Benedict Arnold?

if I were Tucker, with his audience, I would too.... this kind of stuff can sway uncertain minds that are needed right now

So what now, Eric Swallows is not going to drop nukes on us gun owners ??? I spent a lot of time and money covering my home with expensive Tin Foil just so it wouldn't melt when the nuke was dropped.

Chinese Ladyboy Spy to Eric, Eric come over here and suck my cock long time so you can swallow my thick egg drop soup. Looks like Trump Bukkake Eric Swallows big time, couldn't have happen to a nicer guy. Thank You POTUS !!!!

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    spy or not I sort of impressed she is quite fetching and besides I thought he was a peter puffer .

• Haha
    Reactions: Amanda4461
    Murray

@Rothbard1776

The Hits. Just. Keep. On. Coming! Per
    @NewDayForNJ
    : “Democrat U.S. Representative Eric Swalwell has been REMOVED from the House Intel Committee after Chinese spy link is found.” Tired of winning yet?

Hope not. The truth is that we haven’t even gotten started.

Now it puts Shifty into play. This happened in 2015 and he covered it up so did eddie Munster aka Paul lyin Ryan. This can also link to mny more dem committee chairs as they would have been in the loop to know

This is going nowhere. If it were a republican, different story, different coverage, as usual.

This is going nowhere. If it were a republican, different story, different coverage, as usual.
    He was removed from committees yesterday. It happened in 2015 so there are a lot of people that thought national security isn't so important

Last edited:
    Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    He was removed from committees yesterday. It happened in 2015 so there are a lot of people that thought national security isn't so important

I've seen nothing that says he's been removed from anything. Several people calling for his removal but he's still there