• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Erik Cortina Podcast

JLP83

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 22, 2017
    Texas
    Maybe I'm behind and with all due respect to Frank but this is the best podcast out there right now right? The man gives zero fucks who you are but shows the utmost respect to his guests and tries to debate in a respectful manner. It also can get uncomfortable at times. Pure podcast gold. Anyone else listening?

Reactions: Jordan03 and Jgore
    love em all anything about things I did not know before is always worth a listening to even if I don't get it all the first few times I can usually pick up something I can try on my next range trip . can't see it being wrong to like what you like . if topic is guns and shooting and I am all ears .

I rather like Eric Cortina...yeah, I don't know the man. But I do like his vibe and over all presentation and think he'd be a great guy to have a beer with.

And I too liked the one with Frank who is soooo different in person that some of his broadsides on the board! haha Frank was very engaging.

One thing I like about Eric's content is that they have...yep, VIDEO. I just can't sit there and listen to 1 - 1 1/2 hour of just voice. The video capture makes it far more interesting and understandable to me.

I listen to a lot of Eric’s podcast and I listen to all Ryan Cleckner’s content.
    Cleckner's "Long Range Shooting Handbook" is still my favorite and I have read it more than once, like a manual. And remind myself to concentrate on the reticle, not the target. That is an easy one to overlook.

Maybe I'm behind and with all due respect to Frank but this is the best podcast out there right now right? The man gives zero fucks who you are but shows the utmost respect to his guests and tries to debate in a respectful manner. It also can get uncomfortable at time
    I have been following Eric for about a year now and have learned alot from him. Reloading being the biggest benefit for me. He also has his own form where he has alot more videos (Shootsmallgroups.com). His podcast he has been doing on youtube is great.

Last edited:
    I'm hooked on Believe the Target. So much information on there.
    Listening to an episode now as I scroll through the Hide.

Reactions: JLP83
    He’s definitely a wealth of knowledge and a great interviewer. I’m changing my barrel cleaning routine because of him.

Reactions: Jordan03