• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Esper Fired

Esper was pushing renaming the "Confederate" bases despite Trump saying BS.

Shit like this is packaged in the CV19 relief package.

That said with Esper out get someone in with Cyber security knowledge to invest the election.

Space Force is likely manned with Autistic, reclusive asthmatic genius's, have them show the proof of fraud if not too busy on 4Chan.

good. rumor was esper had planned to resign if trump won again.

That said with Esper out get someone in with Cyber security knowledge to invest the election.

Space Force is likely manned with Autistic, reclusive asthmatic genius's, have them show the proof of fraud if not too busy on 4Chan.

It's coming!
They are weighing the balance as to the effect it will have on the nation and destriction it will cause.

We are not a functioning nation if there was fraud and its allowed to stand.

We have to burn the nation in order to save it.

True........ but the cause and effects will be huge!

I wouldn't mind being the judge if you don't mind being the executioner!
And there in lies the rub

My reading was that Esper disagreed with Trump's desire to use the Insurrection act to use the military to put down domestic unrest.

Be careful what you wish for...

My reading was that Esper disagreed with Trump's desire to use the Insurrection act to use the military to put down domestic unrest.

Be careful what you wish for...

Christopher C. Miller is appointed
as acting Secretary of Defense

Apparently Barr just walked into McConnells office and walked back out without saying a word. Hoping he is next. Haspel and Wray soon too.

Reactions: wildcats
Hi,

State Department is expecting retirements and resignations to start dropping like flies.
First one here:
1604956448348.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Either the light's been turned on and the cockroaches are running or Trump is unleashing what power he managed to acquire in his short presidency. We all know he was actively doing stuff when the commies were involved in impeachment...hopefully he was putting giant explosives at strategic locations in the swamp to open up the sinkholes and drain it. That's really about the only way to drain a swamp....I've seen videos of that...wild!!

Reactions: Ravenworks
This shit is all interesting and scary. Pedo Joe has said he's going to be friends with iran. It makes you wonder how deep defense contractors are into pedo joes pockets. who benefits the most? That said, mark my words...iran blows atomic device within 6-12 months of biden actually sitting in white house and making the deal if that dreadful reality of a biden presidency hits. Iran tests an ICBM capable of hitting the USA in 2 years of whatever deal biden makes. Iran actually launches atomic device within 6 years of biden presidency (this one I'm not sold on, but I can see that happening) - they're going to be so emboldened and so happy they provided back door aid to the CPA (communist party of america, formerly known as democratic party).

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Who gives a fuck. Esper was a trump appointee anyway, there's no swamp draining.

Why hasn't he pardoned Rittenhouse yet?!?
Why hasn't he gone full nuclear on any data he might have on Epstein and Assoc.?!?

If you're going to go scorched earth, do it on enemy territory, not your own house.

Who gives a fuck. Esper was a trump appointee anyway, there's no swamp draining.

Why hasn't he pardoned Rittenhouse yet?!?
Why hasn't he gone full nuclear on any data he might have on Epstein and Assoc.?!?

If you're going to go scorched earth, do it on enemy territory, not your own house.

its to soon to flip the cards over...

Esper was closer to what this forum would want than at least a couple decades before him, and definitely more than you are going to get in the next ten years.

While SecArmy he turned the dial back to lethality, readiness, and modernization in a big way.

Also approved CMP 1911 sales. Something his predecessors would not.

Things to consider before “swamp; good riddance”

Reactions: reubenski
Ya......he must be strategically waiting for Jan 21st to spring the trap....

4 years of “just wait, he’s gonna spring the trap soon.”

He was a good president. Not everything else people have created in their fantasies.

That wasnt my thought. My only thought is Trump is trying to get a few court cases decided in his favor. If he starts going scorched earth because he is out the door soon, that might not be the best play right now... but in a week or 2 pending the outcome of a few court cases. Trump still has over 60 days in office. There are people on here(and the MSM) that act like Biden is already sitting behind the Resolute desk in the Oval Office calling the shots... give Trump a few minutes. I dont know what he will or wont do, but I think he has more pressing issues right now than pardoning anybody or dumping tons and tons of classified shit out for the public to see.

Esper was closer to what this forum would want than at least a couple decades before him, and definitely more than you are going to get in the next ten years.

While SecArmy he turned the dial back to lethality, readiness, and modernization in a big way.

Also approved CMP 1911 sales. Something his predecessors would not.

Things to consider before “swamp; good riddance”

Seems like Trump provided the green light for him to do those things.

He is in a cultural war for the nation, lose the culture, lose the nation.

Signal appeasement to the commies they will exploit it.

Im sure Biden will find a job for him.

Seems like Trump provided the green light for him to do those things.

He is in a cultural war for the nation, lose the culture, lose the nation.

Signal appeasement to the commies they will exploit it.

Im sure Biden will find a job for him.

And comy along with the rest of the agents on the 7th floor.
Oh, and Lynch, I forgot about her

Ya......he must be strategically waiting for Jan 21st to spring the trap....

4 years of “just wait, he’s gonna spring the trap soon.”

He was a good president. Not everything else people have created in their fantasies.

The only way Trump will go scorched earth is if it benefits the USA.
You should know that about him by now

Reactions: Edgecrusher
He won't go to jail. The mob wants public hanging more than the Republicans did at one time.

Let's hope Trump can stay out of jail after the inauguration....as soon as he is no longer a sitting President he will likely be indicted on dozens of charges.

He needs to dump and run now....he's done.

VooDoo

True........ but the cause and effects will be huge!

I wouldn't mind being the judge if you don't mind being the executioner!
And there in lies the rub
Mind you, I'm asking for a friend, but what does it pay?

Oh, I forgot to say ; TRUMP WINS!

Find something else to talk about. It’s been several days now. People have had enough time to vent.

Gonna start getting back to zapping repeat threads and such.

Rudy is just a public awareness campaign. If there is going be Justice it will come from Barr. Maybe you all don't find Trumps lack of raging at Barr/Durham curious, but I do. It is very unlike Trump. The SCOTUS will also likely get involved.

NO one knows what will happen till the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December (Electoral College Votes). 5 Weeks is a lot of time for things to happen.

Hi,

CIA Director Gina Haspel plans to meet with Mitch McConnell this afternoon, according to multiple sources. Her meeting comes amid speculation that she could be dismissed by President Trump. McConnell has been a strong supporter of Haspel's.

US defense official confirms: chief of staff Jen Stewart replaced by Kash Patel, a former Devin Nunes staffer who worked to discredit the Russia investigation. Also out, Vice Admiral Joseph Kernan, ret Navy SEAL who was Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence.

Biden names his Pentagon transition team, which is led by CSIS's @kath_hicks. The team includes former DoD Comptroller Mike McCord, former Vice CNO Michelle Howard and former DoD policy chief Christine Wormuth.

1605045203894.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited: