• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ESS eyewear promo

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    Hey everyone i am a ESS rep and have a promo for their eyewear I can share. I have been wearing and using ESS products for over 6 years now for all my shooting, work and recreational needs.

ESS and Oakley are the same company but offer different products under the their respective names. The products are made from the safe materials as well as the designers work on both line's.

If you are in need of glasses you can PM me and ask for the promo code. This gets you 40% OFF

Also if you spend over $75 dollars you get free shipping.

for the Month of March 2013 they are offering free shipping on orders over $50

Last edited:
    Is your "promo" a better deal than the sale rack at the local Oakley Vault?

No clue I havent compared them. It also is what glasses you want i can send you the promo code and you can compare and see if it works for you.

hope this helps

Code is good for Lenses!!

Scatterbrains - the exterior lenses will provide you all the protection you need. I think the main issue is the RX being behind the plastic if you were to take a blast it could shatter the RX part. I will venture to say in 99.9 situations you will be fine.

Glad to be able to help you guy out!!!

I got hooked up with a promo last year and I have to say, the products are of really nice quality and the promo prices are (from the options I looked at) unbeatable. Bump for some great eyewhere

+1, Nomad hooked me up too. I like to wear my tactical Crossbows around town, and the Suppressor frame is pretty comfy underneath hearing protection. The prices after discount are excellent.

Just got my pair a week or so ago with a few spare pairs of lenses. They have been quite nice for a few trips to the range!

Sent from my iPad autocorrect at your own risk.

Glad to help out!!

You only have one set of eyes and you should protect them. Not only does ESS offer great protection but they offer styles and glasses that you can wear anywhere.

Don't forget to protect your eyes!!

I have promo code so drop a PM if you want to save 40% on great eyewear!

Many thanks for the code. I ordered the Suppressor 2X+ kit with it. Qualified for free shipping as well. Now I have a set for both work and range use.

This eyewear is awesome, and HUGE thanks to Tony for his assistance. I have about 5 or 6 pairs now...................

Glad to help and why not get great glasses and save some money!!

New to the forum, and the sport so glasses (and many other things) required. The promo code would be greatly appreciated, Nomad! I'll be back when it's time for a data book.

Thanks in advance.

Glad to help out guys!

So how many of ya'll are using these Crossbow's and/or Suppressor's with Rx lenses as well? I'm thinking about these, as I need new frames AND my Lady is looking for a new set of sunglasses as well.

How are the Rx lenses and 'frames' holding up, folks?

Nomad, potential PM inbound,,,, just hoping to learn a bit more about these here. And they'll ship to Canada, right?

Glad to help. I also thing any order of $60 or more gets free shipping.

Drop a pm if you need the code.

Code is good for Lenses!!

Scatterbrains - the exterior lenses will provide you all the protection you need. I think the main issue is the RX being behind the plastic if you were to take a blast it could shatter the RX part. I will venture to say in 99.9 situations you will be fine.

There are materials such as Trivex that are shatterproof and impact resistant. As an Optical tech I use this material as well as others on a daily basis.

I used the code and placed my order today, can't wait to get them. I needed some quality eye protection, and you can't beat this price. Thanks nomad.

Glad to be able to help save you some money on great eyewear.

I got the crossbow suppressors in HD copper last week and have 3 shooting sessions on them so far and all I can say is GET THESE!

Thanks for the discount Nomad!

PM sent to NOMAD, PM replied by NOMAD, and order placed for Suppressors (on the recommendation of Sentry1) in less than 15 min.

Thanks for the help Tony!

Just got my Crossbow Suppressor 2x+ kit! Love it.Perfect for duty, range, and everyday wear! Thanks Nomad!

Finally had a chance this weekend to try my new set of Crossbow Suppressors as well. Fit great under the muffs, and are the first set of glasses I like to shoot in. This is a great deal, thanks Nomad!

Nomad, could you PM me the code?

Been trying to PM you asking for it, but I'm not sure it's sending... I dont see it in my "sent" folder.

Thanks,
    Postal

Nomad and ESS are definitely good to go! I've been using ESS for a couple years and Nomad has been great about helping me out. Half of the guys in my shop now wear ESS after checking out all of my different glasses. My girlfriend swipes a pair of my 5B's as soon as she gets in the truck. Good stuff for sure!