• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Estate Sale - APO .375CT, APO .338LM, ammo and optics included

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    We had a client pass away and the estate would like to sell some of the guns he received from me after long range training here at Gunsite.

Ashbury Precision Ordnance .375CT SuperSport. < 150 rounds fired. Green action Tan stock. Nightforce BEAST Mil/Mil, 130+ rounds of ammo. Great shooting rifle. $10,000 for the complete setup

APO ASW .338LM, Premier 5-25 scope Mil/Mil. Another shooter. Has plenty of ammo as well. $6000

There is also a transferable M16 and an original Colt Thompson gun from a LA police department where Sid was a deputy and had it transferred to him.

If you have interest in any of these send me a message and I'll get details and put you in contact with the admin of the estate.

Reactions: GT40MkI and jcam
    Bump. There appears to be an offer on the M16. The TSMG is an original 1921 in excellent condition, with a C and L drum. Two people are looking at the .338, which has 420 or so rounds of factory ammo with it., the .375 is still up for grabs (I've already got one :D).