• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Estate Sale - Firearms and Scopes

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    My good friend and Gunsite client Roger Hagans passed back in January. Roger was a collector of sorts and bought multiple copies of various guns, many of which he kept here with me. The estate has now decided what items they would like to sell, so I'm posting a list here first. Pics and further details for serious inquires.

Desert Tech SRS-A1 rifle, FDE in 338LM, 26" bbl, NIB. This comes with a 5-25 Schmidt Bender PMII with H2CMR reticle, the toolkit and an original Atlas bipod.
    $6000

Ashbury Precision Ordnance ASW-338, FDE, 338LM, Surefire muzzle break/suppressor mount. 30 MOA integral top rail, carbon fiber fore end, side folding adjustable stock, 2 10 round magazines. There are two of these rifles, one is new still in the original bubble wrap, the other was used here for about 40 rounds in initial testing. NIB = $6500, Used = $5500

LaRue LT-762, lightly used in an episode of the TV show Gun Stories. with all original paperwork and test target, 2 20 round magazines. $1700

Mossberg Crusier 12ga, new in the box - have two, $300

There are 7 Schmidt Bender 3-20 PMII's, all new in their boxes. Mils, CCW DT MTC locking knobs, H2CMR reticles. $2100 each

Leupold Mk8 CQBSS 1.1-8 110, item 11021, M-TMR illuminated. New in box, $2100

Payment will me made directly to Roger's corporation, items will ship from me here at Gunsite. All items are here now and will ship on receipt of payment via the buyers method of choice. Prices DO NOT include shipping or insurance. Firearms MUST ship to a local FFL, or qualified buyers may collect them here at Gunsite.

CoryT@<remove>gunsite.com

Last edited: