• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Euro Optic is good people!

strat81

Misanthropic Realist
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2009
Hamilton County, Nebraska
I ordered some CTR mags and the box was apparently opened and resealed during it's journey from PA to NE. Somewhere along the way the mags were removed and hair growth product was put in its place.

A quick call and Ari & Dave got me taken care of. I didn't have to fill out Form 87 in triplicate. I didn't have to submit copies of my TPS Reports with the updated cover sheet. A few pictures and I was set.

Euro Optic truly represents what good customer service is!

Some strange thieves along the way.
Steal your mags & give you hair growth formula?
That has to be a new one, somebody getting creative instead of the normal empty box or some rocks / stuffing.

Does said thief go to work at the shipping place carrying some "growth" product just in case they see something they want to swap it for?

I dont remember what it was but had some small problem with an EO item a while back. I dont remember the problem but I do remember it was resolved quickly and to my pleasure. Good folks.

They are outstanding people!

Hope it was good hair growth product!

EuroOptic may not always have the rock-bottom cheapest prices. But they have the best prices at any place where you KNOW you will get four-star, diamond-plated, first-class customer service... for the great prices they charge.

My first stop when shopping. 90 percent of the time... my last stop, too.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I have bought everything from them and always get great pricing and 5 star service.

They should give lessons on customer service

And they don't blowup my inbox with daily email like some others do.

Props to EO. Quick shipping and good prices. Hooked me up on this ax
image.jpg

Totally agree with sirhr; I use EO probably 8 times out of 10 and have yet to be disappointed, in any regard.

Reactions: Jeffd
I have some stuff on order from them & as soon as I get paid for some other stuff I'll be getting more from them.

Great to deal with! Cannot say enough good things about them!