• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Euro Optic--rocks !!

Kevlars

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2011
USA
I just took delivery a few days ago of a NXS 5.5-22 HSZS MLR Milrad scope. I can not talk enough about how good Euro Optic is. Not only did they give me a steller price-- but they included a few other goodies. They shiped when they said they would and they really help guide me with the purchase. Thoes guys are top notch and I wanted to let everyone know. You need an optic -- these are the guys....

Re: Euro Optic--rocks !!

Good to see they did you right man, I hear nothing but good about them, and congrats on the new scope!

Alex is and his company is GTG.

This may be off base, but I thought that the glass in the Nightforce scopes were from Japan. I had heard this one time, but don't know for sure. Anyone know the facts on this one ?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Roupe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This may be off base, but I thought that the glass in the Nightforce scopes were from Japan. I had heard this one time, but don't know for sure. Anyone know the facts on this one ?

Thanks </div></div>
I heard that too. However, EuroOptics is a dealer who sells high end optics from all over the world, not just European stuff.

My fault. I thought that you was speaking of the actual glass in the scope was European glass. I did not understand that you was speaking of the dealer. My misunderstanding, but I am still not sure where the gass comes from. Not that it matters, I have looked through some pretty good glass from Japan.

The best part about purchasing scopes from Euro-optics is they know their products inside and out. It seems if I don't know exactly which optic to buy I can just call and ask them questions. Granted I buy most of my optics from them but sometimes I call just to ask questions and they give me information without the pressure to purchase.

Euro is good to go, He gave me a military discount on badger rings and good to deal with. Very professional and you know when dealing with him not only do you have factory warranty but he will take care of you as well.

Spoke with them at the Eastern Outdoors Show. Very nice, lots of information on everything they sell.

I'm ready to pull the trigger on a nightforce and I'm still shopping around.

If you don't mind me asking what other goodies did they include.

Alex has been a good bud of mine for many years....you wont find a better guy to deal with anywhere....first class all the way.