• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Eurooptic AI barrels...

mxer919

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2009
TX, SE.
Hey y'all,
Would any on​​​​​​e know who turns the AI barrels for eurooptic? I'm figuring by the wrench flats they're AINA LW barrels as opposed to Krieger or Battle in.
I have been using the 26Bartleins in my AT 6.5 from OTM with excellent results.
I recently tried a 24 inch Bart and prefer it to the 26 for PRS. Eurooptic stocks the 24 so grabbing a few makes sense.
Looking for any personal experiences or reviews on these any one is willing to share.
Thanks much fellas...​​​​​​I

wade stuteville was the guy originally doing them on bartlein blanks...had one of the early ones a few years ago...24" 6.5 creed...won quite a few matches with it, shot great

not sure if hes still the one doing them now, a few years later

Hey Morgan,
thanks,its Tim from the central txprc at ccc. We've shot together several times. Same thing, I ran that 24" on my AT and it was fantastic. Bought it here on the hide with 400 or so rounds on it. Finally quit on me during the July match. Went from a hammer to not hitting anything, even at 315yds. Went back to the new 26" I had, but really like the ease of movement with the 24". I think Wade is still doing them for MHSA.
Thanks for your help. Hopefully some more info will show up here. Eurooptic has a couple of these 24" ready to go just waiting for me to scoop them up. Thanks again Morgan.
Tim.