• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EuroOptic Customer Service

CommAV8OR

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 12, 2011
Nanticoke, PA, USA
I didn't know where else to post this.

Anyway, I just made a purchase from EuroOptic and it went like this:
1. Called in the evening (about 5pm EDT) with the intent to order an optic and rings on Tuesday 08/02/11. Spoke with a very knowledgable and informed representative. Whole conversation and order process lasted about 2 minutes and he told me my order would ship that night? (Who ships at night!) Since I am from PA, he indicated I would probably receive it on Wednesday 08/03/11 depending on UPS.
2. Yesterday evening, my order arrives and is well packaged in cardboard that was more like concrete than paper. I'd love to know where they get their cardboard so I can use same when I ship fragile items.

EuroOptic knows customer service. They are now my only choice for optics and accessories.
I thought I would share this for anyone looking for an optics vendor.

Re: EuroOptic Customer Service

That's pretty much "business as usual" for Euro Optics.
Alex and crew are the best.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fw707</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's pretty much "business as usual" for Euro Optics.
Alex and crew are the best. </div></div>
Alex is good dude, got a scope from him at the Sportsmans Show here in PA back in Feb. Good price, great service and he appreciates the folks here at the hide as well!

Same here.

Alex and EuroOptics great have purchased 3 scopes from him - your experience isn't unique - just the way they (EuroOptics) operate. Great company and customer service.

I have purchased probably 15 things from Alex and every purchase has been really smooth. It is unfortunate that the dead beats on Alex's list of non payers, ruined the handshake method of doing business. Check out the Wall of Shame, if you see someone you know, give them a call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CommAV80R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't know where else to post this.

Anyway, I just made a purchase from EuroOptic and it went like this:
1. Called in the evening (about 5pm EDT) with the intent to order an optic and rings on Tuesday 08/02/11. Spoke with a very knowledgable and informed representative. Whole conversation and order process lasted about 2 minutes and he told me my order would ship that night? (Who ships at night!) Since I am from PA, he indicated I would probably receive it on Wednesday 08/03/11 depending on UPS.
2. Yesterday evening, my order arrives and is well packaged in cardboard that was more like concrete than paper. I'd love to know where they get their cardboard so I can use same when I ship fragile items.

EuroOptic knows customer service. They are now my only choice for optics and accessories.
I thought I would share this for anyone looking for an optics vendor. </div></div>

+1

Had the same experience when ordering my new NF. Alex and staff know how to get it done!!!

NO QUESTION - Euro Optic / Alex Roy are the BENCHMARK for excellent customer service and going above and beyond. Given my recent dealings with other vendors it was a very refreshing experience to deal with such a professional outfit.

I left on the boat Friday evening and Alex was willing to call me on "his time" later that night and take down my payment information to ensure the shipment went out as scheduled. When people talk about "Going above and beyond, Bending over backwards" THIS is the type of effort that defines those terms. I absolutely will be doing future business with Alex/Euro and cannot praise them enough.