• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EuroOptic Discount

RC556

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
Louisiana
Not really sure where this post belongs but is there discounts or codes to EuroOptic? Never ordered from them before

I always tell them I want the bigfatcock discount, I get the best price AND a midget hooker with a squirrel mask delivers my scope

Seriously post #2 Redmannss nailed it, call and talk, they are all nice, if they know they have a ready buyer that has priced shopped the competition, they will make a deal and not let you hang up

I do think the guys over at CameralandNY are a bit more entertaining, they give discounts too if you call and talk... just saying

My phone reception is junk so I don't call, but I've gotten good discounts using the live chat feature on their site.

Every day I have to resist posting disguised URL’s to lemon party.

Ooooooh, is that one still running? I stopped providing that link myself years ago after I sent a former work buddy's wife to it (kindergarten teacher) for free classroom resources. Neither one has spoken to me since.

Use your phone for something nobody does any more: Call them.
1642567101053.gif

Anyone know if they have an 8 digit to their showroom in the Metaverse? I’d prefer to virtually travel in person to speak to them. #TheFutureIsNowOldMan