• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes EuroOptic is great to deal with

binazone

Private
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2018
I recently joined PRS after shooting matches for the last six years or so, and learned that EuroOptic, among other vendors, offers PRS members a discount on various products they sell. Less than 24 hours ago, I spoke with Tyler at EuroOptic and the Vortex Strike Eagle that I wanted and bought at a great price will be delivered tomorrow.

Thank you, EuroOptic!

I'm the poors but that 2 day red europtic experience makes me feel like I'm not. If they ever have miniature giraffes on sale in the "demo" section I'll be all set.

• Haha
Reactions: owyheerat
Two thumbs up for euoroptic. Bought an Ares ETR a while back and got it with free one day shipping! Outstanding service.

I have purchased three items from Euro Optic in the past and have been very pleased with their pricing, ordering, shipping, and quality of products.

Reactions: stefan73
Since there is already a thread... I've been buying from EO for years. I bought my TRG-22 there. And they've always been a class act.

But last week, had an experience really need to share with all you folks!

One of my custom projects is going to be delayed and I decided to get an 'off-the-shelf' .338 in the interim. So with some guidance from @TheGerman and a couple of other good folks here, I decided that an MRAD would fill the gap. And the switch-barrel system would even let me start playing with .300 Norma and some other interesting calibers in the future.

Anyway, I went on the EuroOptic site and they had all the MRAD's listed. Also thumbed through Cadex and AI... but the MRAD seems to be the best bang for the buck. And lots of fans here. At the time, they didn't have what exactly what I was looking for in stock... but showed backorder.

So I hit the "Chat" button and typed in that I was a returning customer... had bought my TRG from them when I was on the PD and interested in an MRAD. What did I need to do to backorder?

Within seconds, a customer service guy named Brandon (Yes... As in... Let's go Brandon) typed back... "can I just call you?" I sent him number and in seconds... he was on the phone.

So his news was... we have a few that aren't listed on the site yet. What do you want? Yup. We have that. Exactly. You qualify for LE/Mil discount as a retiree... "Thank you, he said!" . And you get an additional 1 percent if you use Telecheck/eCheck. I said I needed to put money into the account to do e-Check, so could I call back in the morning. Yup, said Brandon. I'll send you an invoice and put this on hold for you.

This morning I did my e-check. Sent them the FFL paperwork online. Done deal. Fast. Painless. Lightning quick in fact!! Brandon was on the ball at a customer service level that is hard to beat. I didn't even expect any discount(s) in this day and age. Much less a big one!

I got tracking/ship confirmation Friday afternoon. About 2 hours after I paid for it. And the rifle was AT my FFL on Monday at 11 AM. Picked it up this afternoon. Amazing.

So while the rest of the country is asking "Where are we going... and how did we get in this handbasket?" the folks at Euro Optics continue to impress!!!

In fact, most of the gun world remains a customer service oasis in a desert of retards!

But even among so many great companies in the gun world, Eurooptic stands out! Class act! Always!

Cheers,

Sirhr

My experiences with them has been nothing short of awesome each time. Couple Vortex HD’s, an MPA Chassis and the few odds and ends here and there. From Chat bubble to phone conversations and fast shipping, I’m always impressed.

Reactions: stefan73
Since there is already a thread... I've been buying from EO for years. I bought my TRG-22 there. And they've always been a class act.

But last week, had an experience really need to share with all you folks!

One of my custom projects is going to be delayed and I decided to get an 'off-the-shelf' .338 in the interim. So with some guidance from @TheGerman and a couple of other good folks here, I decided that an MRAD would fill the gap. And the switch-barrel system would even let me start playing with .300 Norma and some other interesting calibers in the future.

Anyway, I went on the EuroOptic site and they had all the MRAD's listed. Also thumbed through Cadex and AI... but the MRAD seems to be the best bang for the buck. And lots of fans here. At the time, they didn't have what exactly what I was looking for in stock... but showed backorder.

So I hit the "Chat" button and typed in that I was a returning customer... had bought my TRG from them when I was on the PD and interested in an MRAD. What did I need to do to backorder?

Within seconds, a customer service guy named Brandon (Yes... As in... Let's go Brandon) typed back... "can I just call you?" I sent him number and in seconds... he was on the phone.

So his news was... we have a few that aren't listed on the site yet. What do you want? Yup. We have that. Exactly. You qualify for LE/Mil discount as a retiree... "Thank you, he said!" . And you get an additional 1 percent if you use Telecheck/eCheck. I said I needed to put money into the account to do e-Check, so could I call back in the morning. Yup, said Brandon. I'll send you an invoice and put this on hold for you.

This morning I did my e-check. Sent them the FFL paperwork online. Done deal. Fast. Painless. Lightning quick in fact!! Brandon was on the ball at a customer service level that is hard to beat. I didn't even expect any discount(s) in this day and age. Much less a big one!

I got tracking/ship confirmation Friday afternoon. About 2 hours after I paid for it. And the rifle was AT my FFL on Monday at 11 AM. Picked it up this afternoon. Amazing.

So while the rest of the country is asking "Where are we going... and how did we get in this handbasket?" the folks at Euro Optics continue to impress!!!

In fact, most of the gun world remains a customer service oasis in a desert of retards!

But even among so many great companies in the gun world, Eurooptic stands out! Class act! Always!

Cheers,

Sirhr
I bought two TRG's from them. I didn't know they offered a Mil discount, cool. I didn't offer them that info about me (my fault), next time I will have to (to dampen some of HH6's anger resultant from some of my purchases). They have always been a class act since I can remember!

Reactions: Familydude
Always good experiences with these guys, but the best part came from their dealings with a friend of mine.

Background: I purchased an AX rifle from them, and mentioned to a friend that my next purchase would be a second barrel. He then decided to buy one for me as a retirement gift. After calling my wife and figuring out the model, he calls EO and explains the situation and tries to buy the part, assuming they would provide details on my previous purchase.

What did EO tell my friend about me? Nothing.

They would not confirm I was a previous customer, or that I even existed for that matter. This is to guy that is calling to make a purchase, and is rattling off my home address, DOB, full name... everything he can think of to get help with the right part.

He got it worked out in the end, but bravo to EO for looking out for their customers and not disclosing a damn thing.

Yeah EO is awesome. Recently called and got info on an X300 and Leupold DPP. Ordered and received within 1½ days. Awesome CS.

I've been dealing with Jason at EuroOptic for years. Very knowledgeable and professional and will go the extra mile to find those obscure products I find so intriguing like a Blaser R8 with Match/Hunt trigger or an optic with an unusual reticle or turret setup. Great folks!

I just placed my first order with EO - Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56, primarily based on the great feedback from everyone on this forum. I decided to go with the "Like New Demo" version - wish me luck!

Thanks to the community for the assist!

I’ve worked with Brandon and Jason, who’s a member here. Always a good conversation, great service. Fast shipping. They are an top notch outfit who have earned the opportunity to be at least checked for whenever I am buying.

I just placed my first order with EO - Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56, primarily based on the great feedback from everyone on this forum. I decided to go with the "Like New Demo" version - wish me luck!

Buying demo models is a good way to buy. I do it whenever possible.

Bought a vudoo ba from them a few months ago along with a chassis and trigger. My bank made it a pain in yhe ass because of the amount but eurooptic got it done and had all my stuff at my dealer by the next day. Theyre also really easy to deal with if theres a issue. I would 11/10 recommend them.

I've gotten a few of those demo's myself. Sometimes I wonder if they don't take them out of the box just so they can run a sale on them. I couldn't tell mine had ever been opened, let alone demo'd.

Reactions: Peahi2
I've dealt with them and have had similar excellent service as all of you.
But.
I do have something to bitch about.
Can they PLEASE stop putting "EUROOPTIC.com" in big letters on the side of the damn box ?
There is this thing called 'porch pirates' in this day and age and advertising who it's from makes it a prime target.
Kind of a no brainer if you ask me.

Just going to echo what's already been said here, Brought a Christensen MPR, a S&B, Trijicon and a few other scopes, mounts and such from EO, and cannot speak high enough about them as a company, especially from a customer service perspective!

They make $$$ off me because their customer service has always been great and they deliver exactly what is ordered with no BS.

Just closing the loop on my post - my first purchase with EO was a success! NF scope looked like it had never been out of the box. Shipping was fast, tracking updates, etc. Got it mounted to my Tikka T3x and ready to head to the range and get it dialed in.

Very happy with my ordering experience - will definitely be buying more :)

Just purchased an Eotech EXPS-3 from them today. Says 1 day shipping so hopefully have it tomorrow. 😁