• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eurooptic Remington PSR & Limited Edition Schmidt Bender PMII 5-25x56 PSR Scope with TReMoR2 Reticle & Kestrel 5700 Elite Package

B4Maz

Private
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2014
Houston, TX
Spend your Corona Checks on this!

1586982761113.png

1586982881211.png

19k? Ok so glass is say 3k and a Kestral on top of that...Damn thats still alot for Any rifle,so like thats a 15k rifle?

-Reagan

It doesn’t lol.
Supposedly it was a very good weapons system but then rem brought the barrels in house and they couldnt hit the broad side of a barn
In classic Remington fashion they screwed the pooch on that project.

What I don’t know/get is why they didn’t put it back in the last race which the barrett mrad won.

If it was supposedly accuracy issues for replacement barrels if the rectify that issue it could have been put in service?

I’m not army procurement so...

It doesn’t lol.
Supposedly it was a very good weapons system but then rem brought the barrels in house and they couldnt hit the broad side of a barn
The explanation I heard was “a drunk person would have a better time trying to hit a cow on the fanny with a banjo “

It's a shame, i find the rifle somehow visually appealing...at least for that type of rifle.

I had fancied perhaps there would be a more favorable clearance pricing facilitating a rebarrel option which would optimally restore and improve function.

The price however remains prohibitive at least for someone like myself.

As with any of the deployment kits, the appeal will be to a select market. Remington did one thing right by partnering with Euro to sell them.

Last edited:
For those worried about the price, it's in the same price point as the Barrett ASR kit and AI ASR deployment kits.

Totally the going rate for a "Deployment" setup, excep, when I was deployed and depending on what weapon system I was issued to use I didnt pay the bill, good thing cause Goodlord' thats Pricey for a single rifle complete package but thats my opinion as a middle class vet. If you can afford it then fk it right, but id personally go AI as I love there stuff...

-Reagan

I was picking up a AXSA and Tikka T3 with the SB special and got talked into taking this kit home. They are still in the car waiting on the wife to fall asleep :)

I'll take some pics and post them later. Maybe even try to break down the contents by cost. The AI and Barrett kits are premiums over what the cost of the components are. This too obviously.

Sill compared to the other kits which didn't include optics, not a terrible wallet lashing!

I was picking up a AXSA and Tikka T3 with the SB special and got talked into taking this kit home. They are still in the car waiting on the wife to fall asleep :)

I'll take some pics and post them later. Maybe even try to break down the contents by cost. The AI and Barrett kits are premiums over what the cost of the components are. This too obviously.

Sill compared to the other kits which didn't include optics, not a terrible wallet lashing!
For sure, let us peasants know what we're missing lol

I'm sure Jason can give you a smoking deal like I got!