• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes EuroOptic

syme71

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2005
New Jersey, Exit 10 on Turnpike
Picked up my new S&B from EuroOptic. Took a drive out to their shop today in Mountoursville, PA where Alex, the owner, let me handle and test out a number of scopes. Highly recommend these guys to anyone in the market for a scope. A++ customer service.

http://eurooptic.com/

Al

Re: EuroOptic

Alex & the team @ EuroOptic are a total class act. Service & quality inventory are second to none.

I was there on Friday. I put a downpayment on a TRG-22 which I should be able to pick up very soon. Not only did I compare a Sako TRG vs. the AI AE MKII in person, they also let me take several S&B, NF, and USO optics outside to compare. I'm unaware of any other shop that has all of these high end optics and rifles available to look at in person. On top of that, they beat the best price I could find anywhere on any of the same items. These guys are awesome.

Euro Optics and there team are the best. Thats the only place I would buy any optic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Keefer Wetzler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Euro Optics and there team are the best. Thats the only place I would buy any optic. </div></div>

Alex went out of his way to help me out when I bought my first Nightforce a few months ago, so he was the first person I called when I decided to buy 2 more.

2 thumbs up for Euro Optics as far as I'm concerned!

I was originally looking at an NXS 3.5-15 x50 mil/mil with zero stop without the high speed turrets because I could afford it. Alex didn't have any and was able to get me the new version with the high speed turrets at same price.

Europtic is world class!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, you guys are so lucky. I wish I lived near Europtics. </div></div>

I'm glad I don't!!

Alex is one of the best guys that I have ever dealt with. The service at EuroOptics is second to none.

I agree with all the above ...I only buy my scopes from Alex now...honest guy and stands behind his products.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, you guys are so lucky. I wish I lived near Europtics. </div></div>
It is awesome, but one needs to exercise some serious self control. I have a business appointment one mile from EO on Tuesday so I'm going back to pick up a TRG-22 and to compare MOA vs. Mil based NF NXS 5.5-22x. It's very nice to be able to look at NF, USO, Zeiss, S&B, and other high end optics in person. The stuff he has there sells itself when you look at it.

Matt33, get out the check book and get yourself some early Christmas presents.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Keefer Wetzler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Matt33, get out the check book and get yourself some early Christmas presents. </div></div>
That's what the TRG-22 is all about.

Everyone at EuroOptic is stand up in my book outstanding customer service and fast shipping even on sat. it seems these days customer service has gone the way of the dodo bird and is in the same category as unicorns, trolls and mermaids.But in the world of firearms and optics some go out of their way to make us happy.

Even though I have not been to their store, I have dealt with them over the phone/internet. I have two Nightforces coming my way from them. They are absolutley fantastic to work with. Great service and communication. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for optics.

Just pick up the phone. Alex is absolutely GTG. I've spent well over $10K with home over the last 5 years or so.

If you ever get a chance to go to their new location you will be amazed. You get a chance to hold all the top end equipment in one location. Compare side by side before you purchase. Where else can you do that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Keefer Wetzler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you ever get a chance to go to their new location you will be amazed. You get a chance to hold all the top end equipment in one location. Compare side by side before you purchase. Where else can you do that? </div></div>

Where's the new location ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Keefer Wetzler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you ever get a chance to go to their new location you will be amazed. You get a chance to hold all the top end equipment in one location. Compare side by side before you purchase. Where else can you do that? </div></div>

Where's the new location ? </div></div>
The current address is listed on their website. It's in Montoursville, PA and is only a couple of miles from the old location. The number of high end rifles and optics stacked and organized neatly on shelves inside of a vault room is mind-blowing. It looks like something out of a movie (Commando/Safe Room).

My uncle just picked up TRG-42 from them and got a great deal and great service.

it looks like i'll need to call them now.

Was there just this weekend met up with Alex and he took care of everything I needed. Great prices and great service.

I thought I would give them a "shameless plug". They provide excellent service. Very fast - I get nervous sending large checks out-of-state to people I don't know. Their quick turn around was much appreciated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought I would give them a "shameless plug". They provide excellent service. Very fast - I get nervous sending large checks out-of-state to people I don't know. Their quick turn around was much appreciated. </div></div>

i was in a hurry for a scope and alex went ahead and mailed it to me before he had a check. it was my first buy from them so its not like i was a big repeat customer. i was amazed and am now a repeat customer

Traded range finders with Alex. Nothing but great things to say about EuroOptics!!

I just found out a little while ago that I live about a half-hour from this place (don't know how I missed them before - I consider it a duty to know all the gun shops in the area), and I'll be in the market soon for a new scope (likely a Nightforce). Pretty sweet knowing that I'll be able to get to look through them before buying.

I've had two great dealings with Alex and Jason. EuroOptics is absolutely GTG!!!!

I'll be buying my TRG when the time comes from these guys. I've had great PM responses from them and the price is awesome.

I've bought 3 optics from Alex, and will always buy from him. Even if what I want is cheaper somewhere else.

Alex and the gang are GTG! They have ton of inventory and there service is second to none. Alex will not BS you just to make a sale.