• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

European American Armoury Experience

mcflury

Private
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2008
florida tampa
A many months ago i got bite bye the NFA Bug. Due to that obsession I recently purchased a Silencer Co osprey in .40. After i Ordered the Osprey can and an AAC Element from Major Malfunction (who by the way was very helpful knowledgeable and had the best price around) everything was good to go . Then I started the long depression process of finding threaded barrels. Did a quick Google search find to out what kind of barrels are available. Not many for m host weapons a Walter p99 in .40 and a EAA GOLD TEAM ELITE in .40. The Walther no problem EKF fire-dragon had a barrel available in the thread pattern i needed no problem. The problem came when i attempted to suppress the EAA. Nobody has a barrel for it in the correct thread pattern. SO here is were it all starts.
First i contact EAA 2/4/10 Listen to the stupid voice mail robot press the corresponding digit for customer service (which is one of only two choices) A women picks up "ask what can i help you with" I explain my situation that i need a threaded barrel for the elite gold team She returns with "we don't have thread barrels ". I ask can i buy an extended barrel she says no i ask what if i need a replacement barrel she hangs up. (Keep in mind this is the [gold]gold team elite[/gold] there most expensive firearm other than their 50 rifle)

call back the same day praying to speak to someone else Nope same women this time ask different question "could someone measure the barrel for me i am in new york and my guns are in Florida " She says "sure whats your phone number well call you back" I fall for this no one calls me back

Call the next day ask more questions (I really want to suppress this gun ) get the runaround Finally realize by her answers to my questions that the person I am talking to doesn't know shit politely ask to speak to tech She says "whats your phone number i will have him call you"

Finally five days go by, Start to have nightmares of a suppressor and no gun to shoot it on

decided to call more run a rounds i don't even remember the crap they are telling me
basically boils down to calls back and fourth hes the call log from t mobile

02/16/10 03:50 PM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842
02/16/10 03:41 PM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842
02/16/10 01:39 PM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842
02/15/10 05:19 PM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842
02/13/10 01:48 PM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842
02/12/10 10:33 AM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842
02/12/10 10:18 AM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842
02/10/10 03:23 PM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842
02/05/10 04:41 PM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842
02/04/10 03:53 PM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842
02/04/10 03:52 PM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842
02/04/10 01:53 PM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842
02/04/10 01:52 PM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842
02/04/10 01:51 PM COCOA, FL 321-639-4842

It all comes to conclusion on the 16 when finally i get a hold of the tech
the the conversation goes like this
Me Hello
tech Hello
Me thank god finally i have been trying to get a hold of you guys for two weeks in a playful manner
tech Nope No you Haven't
Me excuse me
tech You haven't been trying to get a hold of me for two weeks i call everyone back at the end of the night
me AHHHHHH OK sure can you answer some question for me (I really wanted to argue with him about his staff and how many times i called but felt that i needed the information more)
me whats the diameter of the barrel in the gold team elite
tech why do you ask
Me well i have one and want to suppress it tornado tech said they need to know the barrel diameter to see what thread are available
tech why don't you measure yours (I found this rude )
me i explain Im in New York and my weapons are in Florida
tech well i don't have one right here
me OK
the rest of the five minutes of the conversation was spent on him telling me my gun is custom and i cant suppress it because of this that and the other
basically sounded like bullshit

there's more but Im tired
pretty much the customer service at eaa is shit some of the employees seem to not know shit i mean i don't know everything but i was always trained if i didn't know i would try and find out instead of giving a bunch of bullshit information that doesn't relate to the question at hand.

this was my experience with EAA your experience may vary Just as long as your questions aren't very challenging and don't require employees to know shit or actually do any work

DSC00207.jpg

Heres a pic of the gun in question she is badass but will probably never wear a suppressor

Re: EAA Experience

i want my two minutes back

dude you are a problem child that just stepped in the biggest pile of doo-doo you could possibly imagine.....take this over to Barf15.com...they are the caring brain-trust on all things useless

go away

Good to know! I would email them a copy of this and a anyother posting to show them, their fail !!!

Suggestion why dont you buy a Glock 22 or 23 and use the barrel from a Glock 35 which is longer. Also note that the H&K USP Tactical .40 S&W has a threaded barrel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i want my two minutes back</div></div>

Imagine <span style="font-weight: bold">my</span> disappointment - I clicked over here expecting to find a post about the Experimental Aircraft Association...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i want my two minutes back</div></div>

Imagine <span style="font-weight: bold">my</span> disappointment - I clicked over here expecting to find a post about the Experimental Aircraft Association...
laugh.gif

</div></div>

as did i.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i want my two minutes back

dude you are a problem child that just stepped in the biggest pile of doo-doo you could possibly imagine.....take this over to Barf15.com...they are the caring brain-trust on all things useless

go away </div></div>

sorry just trying to warn people i thought this was a firearms/ company discussion forum
and wtf does this guys post even mean

i will probably end up getting a hk or a xdm
and sorry for the misleading subject line i fixed it

also this is a complaint about the customer service the gun works fine

I never trust outfits that need hot, or in some cases tepid, Babes mugging about with guns in cheesy ads.

Their Zastava ads are without doubt their most desperate.

I believe Lonewolf makes threaded barrels for Glocks.