• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

european sniper communities

Welcome to the Hide.

You can trade here, just join for $20 per month, or enough quality posts. Shipping to Europe might be a problem.

What you got?

There are quite a few here from Europe, especially Scandinavia.

Not sure how active they are on Buy/sell/trade area as shipping and export is sometimes a challenge from the US.

But there is nothing preventing our EU friends from participating at all levels here! Welcome aboard!

Sirhr

Reactions: Maggot
There are quite a few here from Europe, especially Scandinavia.

Not sure how active they are on Buy/sell/trade area as shipping and export is sometimes a challenge from the US.

But there is nothing preventing our EU friends from participating at all levels here! Welcome aboard!

Sirhr
And I for one appreciate hearing world news and opinions from outside our sphere. Just be gentle when you tell us we're crazy, gun loving, assholes.

Hi,

Only if you claim a random European nation’s citizenship.

But you really live in a vertical trailer park somewhere in Alabama.

Sincerely,
TurdFerguson

If you clarify I am looking to trade with EU Citizens and not try to get stuff from the US, go ahead

Our ITAR Stuff is out of control, we can't ship things overseas that easily, so it's not worth trying

If you want to designate EU Sales, it's on you, but I would be very specific about it.

But honestly, our government is currently on an Anti Gun Crusade, I would not want to be dancing a fine line with these guys, they have no problem putting a thumb on a gun owner for not Dotting an I, or crossing a T

I'm looking for good deal for a zco420 or something similar, short (and as light as possible) optic, with all what's needed (torrets, ffp(paralx) and illuminated reticle).

If you have something like that or know somebody, let me know ;)

I'm looking for good deal for a zco420 or something similar, short (and as light as possible) optic, with all what's needed (torrets, ffp(paralx) and illuminated reticle).

If you have something like that or know somebody, let me know ;)
Being a poor, I'm not privy to ZCO grade gear but I just bought an EOTech VuDu 5 X 25 for my 223 bolt gun. Good (not top tier) glass), lots of good features, and small. $1500-$2000 USD. Buy now, inflations's rampant. :cool: Check Ebay maybe you can find an off shore vendor? Or get someone like Grateful Doug to do the paperwork for export? Or come for a visit and forget its in your bag when you head home. :whistle:

Sure I wish I was not a poor and could afford a ZCO.

Reactions: Ragiornier_UGo
Being a poor, I'm not privy to ZCO grade gear but I just bought an EOTech VuDu 5 X 25 for my 223 bolt gun. Good (not top tier) glass), lots of good features, and small. $1500-$2000 USD. Buy now, inflations's rampant. :cool: Check Ebay maybe you can find an off shore vendor? Or get someone like Grateful Doug to do the paperwork for export? Or come for a visit and forget its in your bag when you head home. :whistle:

I might be even in a worse ecomonical situation than you.... The vudu looks great but its still too expensive :..( I'm a student :):

Looking around I've found "Legend Precision LRA Scope 4-24x50" what do you think about that?

Nothin' wrong with being a poor
WdOq3DV.jpg

I might be even in a worse ecomonical situation than you.... The vudu looks great but its still too expensive :..( I'm a student :):

Looking around I've found "Legend Precision LRA Scope 4-24x50" what do you think about that?
My beswt advice is be patient, ask a lot of questions, save your money and buy right buy once.

Reactions: Ragiornier_UGo