• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

European Suppliers of left handed rem 700 footprint rim fire actions that can export to Malta?

luketmv

Private
Minuteman
May 21, 2020
as it says in the title. I am struggling to find a supplier who can export a left handed rimfire action in rem 700 footprint to Malta in Europe.

Anyone have a contact that can help me out?

at the moment its a case of beggars cant be choosers so im not too picky with the brand. But i would like a rem 700 footprint to utilize my competition chassis.

Vudoo has shipped to Europe, best always to just contact them directly rather them believing some mug on a forum ... like me.
Ye but there aren’t any dealers for my country and they will only ship direct to delears. Was hoping to find a European dealer who will supply me direct. I also know that bergara have one left handed but our local dealer cannot meet the minimum order required to bring them in (or so he claims). Either way im stuck!

You can try Reloading International.
Vudoo don't have a dealer in South Africa and that was the only way I could get a Vudoo here in South Africa.

Reactions: luketmv
Might make sense to consider one of the amazing European actions. Or, take a vacation to the states.