• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Eva Mendes sex tape

Re: Eva Mendes sex tape

haha
is she supposed to actually have a sex tape floating around out there somewhere?
i was thinking she did this in response to that

nah, this is old news from last summer.. she did tihs becuase "Eva Mendes Sex Tape" was a top google search result. Millions of views.

Pretty funny, but not as funny as the first comment:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tyler Cabrera · Park Vista High School
i still jacked it
Reply · 36 · Like · Follow Post · July 11 at 8:37am</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those last 4 seconds were awesome!! </div></div>

Cause 2 dudes fianlly came into the picture and it wasn't just Eva anymore?? GHEY!!

What the fuck is this shit?? I thought I had found the holy grail of sex tapes, and fuck me there were no titties.

I saw it when it first came out but it is nice to know she has a great sense of humor.

Well im very disappointed. Wasted a minute thirty six seconds on this and nothing damn it.

This is good stuff.
Someone like her bustin the whole "sex tape thing "
Oh yeah She is hot all day long!!!!!

Thats to damn funny. Not to mention she's hooooooottt.