• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Even the homeless bums are p*ssed off at the illegals.

I read last night that Washington state alone dispersed 350 million in cash to illegals from federal funds. I did think it was hysterical on cnn when they were befuddled why illegal gang members in Florida were moving to New York, the cnn panel just went silent when they asked their expert why and he answered that in Florida they put them in prison.

I read last night that Washington state alone dispersed 350 million in cash to illegals from federal funds. I did think it was hysterical on cnn when they were befuddled why illegal gang members in Florida were moving to New York, the cnn panel just went silent when they asked their expert why and he answered that in Florida they put them in prison.
And you're watching cnn, why?

The homeless should rob the immigrants and take their $5,000 debit cards. Figure 20 a day makes em $100,000 a day! Problem solved! In fact what a great new business idea, work 4 hours a day for a 100k!!!!

IMG_1538.jpeg

Just saw an ad by Joey and Bluegum asking for everyone to 'chip in" Fuck them both.

Reactions: 10ring'r and Pbgt
It's a mystery to me, sadly I live in Washington state. The democrats steal every election anymore. We just had the local bullshit in November. The current mayor was winning handily and then they suddenly got a letter from the Portland communists with "white powder". They shut down the vote counting for three days, replaced the ballots with more suitable ones and like magic, the new mayor, city council and every elected office was a communist. Results not announced for two weeks and then it was a 3rd page of the paper article or 30 second blurt in the 2nd half of the nightly news.

All of a sudden every fucking elected official in the state is building houses for hobos and illegals, giving away gift cards, cell phones, free air, train and bus travel, free food, free drugs, crack pipes and needles, clothing and computers and all you have to be is a fucking creep from another country. The shit sucking catholics are opening pedo hotels and hobo apartments all over the local area. They turned a local hotel into seven stories of crack and meth heads will a million dollar view of the area. During the day, they leave the hobo Hilton and prowl the neighborhoods stealing anything you leave outside or unlocked.

Thankfully, I'm on acreage and its fenced, posted and locked. If I catch you on my side of the fence, you get tuned the fuck up. About every six months, a bit of hickory will remind them to stay away. I tire of the bullshit but with grandkids close by, we ain't moving anywhere quickly.

Unless you want to fuck children, then you are golden, welcome into schools, daycares and libraries to fondle and fuck any child you can get your greasy child molesting hands on. If you are a parent who objects to people fucking your kid or forcing them to grow tits on little boys, they will take your kid and turn it over to a family of groomers who will be paid by the state to make a sex freak out of your child.

The only thing that will stop the bullshit is in-person voting with ID and a dye marker on your hand or arm to stop you from voting over and over again. This fucking state has not had an honest election in 20 years.

Fuck, fucking Joe Biden and every god damned cunt who voted for him. Then you can fuck that retarded asshole Jay Inslee and that worthless cunt Turd Furgerson, that useless cunt of a Atty General. This state blows ass. Fucking deer season is down to a week in this fucking state, 9 days tops in some areas.

Last edited:
It's a mystery to me, sadly I live in Washington state. The democrats steal every election anymore. We just had the local bullshit in November. The current mayor was winning handily and then they suddenly got a letter from the Portland communists with "white powder". They shut down the vote counting for three days, replaced the ballots with more suitable ones and like magic, the new mayor, city council and every elected office was a communist. Results not announced for two weeks and then it was a 3rd page of the paper article or 30 second blurt in the 2nd half of the nightly news.

All of a sudden every fucking elected official in the state is building houses for hobos and illegals, giving away gift cards, cell phones, free air, train and bus travel, free food, free drugs, crack pipes and needles, clothing and computers and all you have to be is a fucking creep from another country. The shit sucking catholics are opening pedo hotels and hobo apartments all over the local area. They turned a local hotel into seven stories of crack and meth heads will a million dollar view of the area. During the day, they leave the hobo Hilton and prowl the neighborhoods stealing anything you leave outside or unlocked.

Thankfully, I'm on acreage and its fenced, posted and locked. If I catch you on my side of the fence, you get tuned the fuck up. About every six months, a bit of hickory will remind them to stay away. I tire of the bullshit but with grandkids close by, we ain't moving anywhere quickly.

Unless you want to fuck children, then you are golden, welcome into schools, daycares and libraries to fondle and fuck any child you can get your greasy child molesting hands on. If you are a parent who objects to people fucking your kid or forcing them to grow tits on little boys, they will take your kid and turn it over to a family of groomers who will be paid by the state to make a sex freak out of your child.

The only thing that will stop the bullshit is in-person voting with ID and a dye marker on your hand or arm to stop you from voting over and over again. This fucking state has not had an honest election in 20 years.

Fuck, fucking Joe Biden and every god damned cunt who voted for him. Then you can fuck that retarded asshole Jay Inslee and that worthless cunt Turd Furgerson, that useless cunt of a Atty General. This state blows ass. Fucking deer season is down to a week in this fucking state, 9 days tops in some areas.

Lol, you seen the teacher in my kids old elementary school? Transfer schools this year because of the schools forcing sexual politics into the 1st grade classes. Trying to move states, but the land is beautiful if you can get away from the politics.

IMG_4685.jpg

Lol, you seen the teacher in my kids old elementary school? Transfer schools this year because of the schools forcing sexual politics into the 1st grade classes. Trying to move states, but the land is beautiful if you can get away from the politics.

View attachment 8340857
That shit dont fly in Oklahoma.

1. www.msn.com › en-us › newsOklahoma drag queen elementary school principal resigns amid ...

An Oklahoma elementary school principal who performed as a drag queen resigned this week amid outrage over his employment, according to reports.

I lived In Washington and went to school there in 2nd, 3rd grade when JFK was assasinated. The town of DuPont was like Mayberry. You were scolded by town elders for throwing a candy wrapper on the sidewalk. Of course all the residents were white back then.

Older friends would ride through town on their bikes with their single shot shotguns and a hunting vest to the edge of town to shoot ducks on ponds and pheasants in the bordering pastures.

I saw a segment showing DuPont on COPS. The place was covered with graffiti and very diverse.

Glad we came back to Texas.

You must live on the Eastside. Over here on the Westside (king, snohomish, pierce counties), we haven't had an honest election in 40 years.

If you've been here long enough, you'll remember this goatfuck......

And, you do know that ferguson is going to be our next "governor", right ?

I was born and raised here. The liberals have sure fucked up this once wonderful state. And, they're nowhere close to being done yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender and Two36
Pedo Peter went from "You want your $2000? Vote for me"
To, "Invade America and I'll give you $9000".

Reactions: Bender
Round up the bums, give them rifles, and ship them to the border. Win win…
I've been saying that since the 80's. Did a high school presentation about it. Homeless get a home and a job no more illegals; win win.

labor started getting too expensive for the corporate oligarchs during and after covid so this is their answer for now until robots and ai are ready for the prime time

the problem is invisible to the decision makers, the illegals are priced out of any places the decision makers would live

Pedo Peter went from "You want your $2000? Vote for me"
To, "Invade America and I'll give you $9000".
He also told Lupe she gets a free complimentary Handicap placard to hang from her rear view mirror so she doesn't have to buy a stolen one from the flea market.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: NoDopes and Maggot

Illegals are yr around. No bag limit👍

Reactions: kmckinnon
bum fights vs illegals, winner gets to claim the credit card. Pay per view would go batshit, where’s Dana? I got an idea.

Reactions: Pbgt and Snipe260
illegals hurt the homeless and lower income black folk but they are so stupid, they will still vote democrat.

Reactions: gigamortis
illegals hurt the homeless and lower income black folk but they are so stupid, they will still vote democrat.
I think it's physically impossible for government dependent black folk to vote anything but democrat.

I believe they would otherwise just not vote at all.

Reactions: gigamortis
It's just one more sign that America is failing. Giving public funds to illegals while homeless citizens get the shaft.
Not so much failing as much as being ransacked and destroyed from within.

The parasites intentionally devouring it's host.

Reactions: NoDopes and BCP
I think it's physically impossible for government dependent black folk to vote anything but democrat.

I believe they would otherwise just not vote at all.
Even if they don't vote, their vote still gets counted for the dems.