• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Even this UFC gorilla knows

Private property, liberty, 1A, & guns. Fuck yeah!

I had to check out his bio to get a better idea of his life's background. As I suspected, he's not merely a fighter, but an educated fighter from a fairly well-to-do family in Brazil. His father isn't wrong, no father wants their child to get a brain injury, but he is also not right to insist his son do X or Y. But as long as he retires intact and healthy, he can always become a doctor or lawyer later. I once appeared before a judge who had previously been in the NFL, saved his NFL money for the several years of his NFL career, went to undergrad, then went to law school, practiced law for some years, and became a judge.

“I had a really good life,” Moicano explained. “My parents had good jobs. I didn’t have a really tough childhood like a lot of other fighters in Brazil. I always loved to compete and loved to fight. I started in judo when I was eight. Since then, I fell in love with combat sports“When I saw the opportunity to be an MMA fighter and live and train every day as I do, I just grabbed the opportunity. In the beginning, my parents didn’t allow me to do it. My father used to say, ‘This is not worth it. You’re going to have a brain injury. I want you to be a doctor or lawyer.’

“I actually did two years in law school in Brazil,” he continued. “I was going to college every day, studying and learning, but I also training to become an MMA fighter. I got to a point where I had to choose and I put everything aside just to pursue this dream to become an MMA fighter. This was the best thing that I did in my life. Otherwise, right now I would be living a really bad life. If you don’t do what you want, life is miserable.

Background​

Coming from a well-off family, Carneiro started training judo at the age of eight.[9] He attended university in order to become a lawyer, but dropped out after two years to pursue a career in mixed martial arts.[9]

Mixed martial arts record
Total25
Wins19
By knockout1
By submission10
By decision8
Losses5
By knockout3
By submission1
By decision1
Draws1

Moicano always has entertaining post-fight interviews. One time he grabbed the mic and was like "RENATO LIKES BIG STEAKS AND BIG CHEQUES!!" it was hilarious.

Dude is pretty frickin American, he's just got one of them funny accents. Come to think of it, perhaps we could export some Leftys and legally import folks who believe in America and the Constitution.

Reactions: The D
Moicano always has entertaining post-fight interviews. One time he grabbed the mic and was like "RENATO LIKES BIG STEAKS AND BIG CHEQUES!!" it was hilarious.

Dude is pretty frickin American, he's just got one of them funny accents. Come to think of it, perhaps we could export some Leftys and legally import folks who believe in America and the Constitution.
We’ve done enough damage to the rest of the world, let’s not export any more problems. Let’s just prisoner-swap a bunch of deep red conservative types out of Kalifornia and completely annex that shit hole. If their utopia visions have any merit(they don’t) they can build it themselves(lol)