• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ever find motivation in other peoples' failures?

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Didn't want to work out and lift today. It's fucking Sunday. I don't want to do shit but maybe smoke a cigar. But working out is on the schedule today, already had the off day, so can't make an excuse.

But 0 motivation today.

Then I open a thread on another site about how some guy and his family went out and did shit today. Don't know why I even opened it, but I did.

Then it hits me. All 4 out of 5 of his kids, including a girl that couldnt be over 14 are fat. And I don't mean 'you could lose 5lbs fat' I mean, if you keep going at this trajectory, you're just going to be a completely sloppy mess by the time you're 18 and probably wheelchairing it around Walmart on disability by 25, fat. The 14 year old girl is already wearing a sweatshirt that would be 2 sizes too big for me. How the fuck does this happen?

Next picture has the wife in it and it explains everything. You can see her ass from the front.

Imma go work out now.

1583713769481.png

Holy crap. Is that real?
    It is very real. This guy sometimes does videos about new fast food, nostalgic food (bringbacks or originals), and his local State Fair's myriad bizarre offerings:

But in fact it's something of a knockoff of a previous death-sandwich popularly known as the Luther Burger:

It is very real. This guy sometimes does videos about new fast food, nostalgic food (bringbacks or originals), and his local State Fair's myriad bizarre offerings:

But in fact it's something of a knockoff of a previous death-sandwich popularly known as the Luther Burger:

Lol. I bet that tastes like heaven.

Reactions: camotoe
    Yes it is real, haven’t you seen the commercial? But that alone doesn’t cause anything. It’s 5 or 6 of them on a regular basis that does.

Try weighing 205 lbs, do 7 months of Chemo and finish at 262 lbs.
    Yeah thats what I said.
    Can't wait till spring as I'm starting to get my energy back and want outside.

If it wasn't for all the fucking doctor appointments I would have been at my house in Florida by now.

I spent since April 23rd of last year looking at every unkind of healthy person imaginable.
    It makes me sick to see some of these worthless people infecting their children.

Yeah thats what I said.

If it wasn't for all the fucking doctor appointments I would have been at my house in Florida by now.

I spent since April 23rd of last year looking at every unkind of healthy person imaginable.
    It makes me sick to see some of these worthless people infecting their children.

You get a temporary pass.

Yeah thats what I said.

Ugh, man. That’s remarkable. Most guys lose a lot of weight. What type of cancer, if I may ask?

Yeah thats what I said.

BTDT,... I went from 205 to 270. However just a few more lb's to go an I will be back to 205 which was my first discharge weight. I'm looking for 190-195 before I start slowing it down though. At almost 73 it does not however come off unless you really work at it,...

Yeah thats what I said.

BTDT,... I went from 205 to 270. However just a few more lb's to go an I will be back to 205 which was my first discharge weight. I'm looking for 190-195 before I start slowing it down though. At almost 73 it does not however come off unless you really work at it,...

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Didn't want to work out and lift today. It's fucking Sunday. I don't want to do shit but maybe smoke a cigar. But working out is on the schedule today, already had the off day, so can't make an excuse.

But 0 motivation today.

Then I open a thread on another site about how some guy and his family went out and did shit today. Don't know why I even opened it, but I did.

Then it hits me. All 4 out of 5 of his kids, including a girl that couldnt be over 14 are fat. And I don't mean 'you could lose 5lbs fat' I mean, if you keep going at this trajectory, you're just going to be a completely sloppy mess by the time you're 18 and probably wheelchairing it around Walmart on disability by 25, fat. The 14 year old girl is already wearing a sweatshirt that would be 2 sizes too big for me. How the fuck does this happen?

Next picture has the wife in it and it explains everything. You can see her ass from the front.

Imma go work out now.

View attachment 7268662

The only easy day...was yesterday. Get your ass in the gym! :D

Reactions: Boon20
    I just did 3 sets of 5x500m sprints with 1 minute break between each 500m, fatty :p
    Squats and bench this morning, then PT for the nerve damage this afternoon.

Fatty? LOL! Okay, so maybe I have "a few loads of laundry on the wash board" right now, but I'm recovering from surgery (yeah, I'm whining and justifying). LOL! Who knew "neural sprouting" involved so many calories to keep it going...

#nobodycares;trainharder

Last edited:
    I just did 3 sets of 5x500m sprints with 1 minute break between each 500m, fatty :p
    Puff,amature
    I've only back here at the hospital an hour and I've already been poked a dozen times.
    I did a load by hand ,would that be a work out for me.

God bless you, brother. My prayers are with you. Do they think it could be related to glyphosate exposure?
    No,thank you for the good word

I'm indifferent towards self-induced obesity especially when the doc visits start. 'Oh I can't believe I need bilateral hip replacements why is life so cruel?'. Yes I heard that from someone and wanted to say 'b/c your body wasn't designed to cart around 400 pounds.'. People who slowly commit suicide with a fork it's sad, it's expensive for you and me and it's a brutal way to die. Choices.

I do feel for kids that have parents who lead them down that path, but at some point you have to take responsibility and make the changes regardless.

Reactions: JakeM
    "Ever find motivation in others failures?"
    Motivation? To laugh. I can spend a couple hours a day watching failure videos on YouTube.