• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ever wonder if hidden in plain sight is right there at you??

JIMB3AM

Walking through hell.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 10, 2014
    South Carolina
    Lockheed Martin is so entangled with the Alien shit that it makes me wonder, is there evidence right here at the plant hidden in plain sight? Some workers know but most are clueless.!.!.!
    Just a thought and with all of this whistleblowing bullshit going on, who’s really telling the truth? If we’ve had this type of technology for a century, why haven’t we used this to our advantage globally as a super power country???
    Shits just weird and these guys coming forward having some whack ass stories about exposure to US Government black ops covert teams with space ships operating human trafficking missions to ET only knows where!?!?
    Distraction story????, too much info for a distraction in my opinion. Real???, no fucking telling! Area 51 and Wright Pat has some weird shit and makes you truly wonder historically, what the fuck did Hitler actually have in his and the Nazi’s possession???
    IMG_4705.jpeg

Someone who would know said If shit popped off we would be amazed at the tech and think it was alien shit

Last edited:
    Someone who would know said If shit popped off we would be amazed at the tech and think it was alien shit
    I don't believe that for a second. If we were able to produce this science-defying tech at will, we'd see aspects of it trickling down into the private sector.
    Those videos of the tic tac jumping to 80,000+ ft in a split second, seamlessly flying under water from the air, etc... there's nothing remotely close in any military inventory that can do that shit. We ain't even close to understanding that level of capability.
    I think the UFOs are a genuine concern for any military/political brass. A convenient distraction as well at the moment for the politics that have shit to hide, but still also giving sleepless nights to those in the USAF whose job it is to maintain air superiority. The level of technological discrepancy is civilization threatening if used with any bad intentions. Worse than when the Indians first encountered gunpowder..

well it is the smartest place to hide something in plane sight and right up front . people are stupid enough to just not see it there snakes , keys money you name it people walk by . now if you mean our corrupt government well there is no reason to hide anything from them just slip em a couple dollars and they will turn a blind eye at almost anything a floating school bus sized spy balloon , listening posts in Cuba , a Chinese national military base on us soil . it does not matter to them as it should not to you . right up to well they sell you out , and then it's too late to do anything about it .

I don't believe that for a second. If we were able to produce this science-defying tech at will, we'd see aspects of it trickling down into the private sector.
    Those videos of the tic tac jumping to 80,000+ ft in a split second, seamlessly flying under water from the air, etc... there's nothing remotely close in any military inventory that can do that shit. We ain't even close to understanding that level of capability.
    I think the UFOs are a genuine concern for any military/political brass. A convenient distraction as well at the moment for the politics that have shit to hide, but still also giving sleepless nights to those in the USAF whose job it is to maintain air superiority. The level of technological discrepancy is civilization threatening if used with any bad intentions. Worse than when the Indians first encountered gunpowder..
    If we are relying on the air force to "maintain air superiority" we are in deep shit. If you count on them to sit around in the air conditioning playing on their computers they may not let you down, but they couldn't wrestle air superiority away from a flock of Canadian geese unless the conflict occurred in the lobby of a nice hotel. The average eagle scout would skull drag the average airman. If I were ever elected president, I'd disband the entire branch and use 11 contractors to complete everything useful that they are doing now.

If we are relying on the air force to "maintain air superiority" we are in deep shit. If you count on them to sit around in the air conditioning playing on their computers they may not let you down, but they couldn't wrestle air superiority away from a flock of Canadian geese unless the conflict occurred in the lobby of a nice hotel. The average eagle scout would skull drag the average airman. If I were ever elected president, I'd disband the entire branch and use 11 contractors to complete everything useful that they are doing now.

You must have slept in the mud an awful lot to feel that angry.

I'd say I'm sorry you didn't score so well on the ASVAB, but I'm not.

Oh, and you're welcome for the ride or three to the shit box, and for the air cover.

I live near Tinker AFB. I've been told SR71s do not land there, are not worked on there and are all out of service save for one currently operated by the CIA, so I'll never see it. Yet one landed in the middle of the day, crossing over I40 at about 50 feet high as I drove under it. Not exactly hidden, but the level of denial is suspicious. Oh, and I know about something in a building in OKC that's very interesting and dangerous, but a lot of the employees don't know it's there.

lol, not sure what book he is reading. to serve man was one of my favorite twilight zones.

lol, not sure what book he is reading. to serve man was one of my favorite twilight zones.

Reads like a Dr Suess book. But I do not like these demands they make, I'd rather see their heads on stakes. For while you think you have amnesty, someone may take you in your sleep.

You must have slept in the mud an awful lot to feel that angry.

I'd say I'm sorry you didn't score so well on the ASVAB, but I'm not.

Oh, and you're welcome for the ride or three to the shit box, and for the air cover.
    My gt score is probably double what yours is, but when I made a decision to join at about 6 years old, I wanted to carry a rifle and do hoodrat shit with my friends, not swill Starbucks and complain about how world of War craft game keeps lagging the whole duty day. The air force in it's current state shouldn't even be a branch of the military. Softer than butterfly farts..

If these things really have been documented and they are not our own skunk works tech, they would most likely be unmanned alien drones sent to look around at this peculiar planet that has been radiating megawatts of artificial radio and electromagnetic energy into the ether for the past century. The drones would most likely be traveling interdimensionally. Space is huge and it is not empty space at all. It is FULL of small pebbles, gas molecules, and debris ranging from the size of grains of sand to boulders larger than continents. No spacecraft would be able to travel at near light speed without colliding with these items and at such speeds, even a single molecule of water hitting the ship would obliterate the entire thing in a titanic explosion. The shielding required to sustain such a journey would be impossible to build. The only solution would be if that civilization had found a way to open a portal using immense lasers or charged particles to bend space-time and catapult vessels through to a point near their target destination where they would then complete the journey using sublight propulsion. That is why these "tic tacs" are moving like that. They are interdimensional and if truly documented, that is evidence of Kardashev Class II level technology. Such a civilization would be able to construct Dyson spheres to harness unlimited energy from stars and terraform or mine planets across various systems. The civilizations in the games Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen are Class II. The game developers had truly done their research into producing these masterpieces. Starships do not cruise through regular space using light speed or "warp drives" that exceed light speed. They do so interdimensionally and appear at the targeted location almost instantly. If you are not careful, you might emerge right in the middle of a space battle between several factions of enemy players before you have the chance to activate your own battle mode, turn on shields and ready your guns, and get blown to smithereens and then spend half your accumulated credits to rebuild your ship. Awesome stuff.

ETA: Speaking of interdimensional stuff, we are actually ALREADY doing that with our tech, on a very small scale. Highly energized electrons have been observed by physicists to be able to move between dimensions, disappearing and appearing at different points instantly, and straight through solid barriers without leaving any traces. This discovery is what made solid state computing and data processing possible, and it is the mechanism by which computer chips operate. Without this discovery, we would still be using vacuum tubes and miles of circuitry just to have a few bytes of processing power. Modern laptops and tablets that can access the Internet at 5G speed with terabytes of data would never have been possible.

Last edited:
    If these things really have been documented and they are not our own skunk works tech, they would most likely be unmanned alien drones sent to look around at this peculiar planet that has been radiating megawatts of artificial radio and electromagnetic energy into the ether for the past century. The drones would most likely be traveling interdimensionally. Space is huge and it is not empty space at all. It is FULL of small pebbles, gas molecules, and debris ranging from the size of grains of sand to boulders larger than continents. No spacecraft would be able to travel at near light speed without colliding with these items and at such speeds, even a single molecule of water hitting the ship would obliterate the entire thing in a titanic explosion. The shielding required to sustain such a journey would be impossible to build. The only solution would be if that civilization had found a way to open a portal using immense lasers or charged particles to bend space-time and catapult vessels through to a point near their target destination where they would then complete the journey using sublight propulsion. That is why these "tic tacs" are moving like that. They are interdimensional and if truly documented, that is evidence of Kardashev Class II level technology. Such a civilization would be able to construct Dyson spheres to harness unlimited energy from stars and terraform or mine planets across various systems. The civilizations in the games Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen are Class II. The game developers had truly done their research into producing these masterpieces. Starships do not cruise through regular space using light speed or "warp drives" that exceed light speed. They do so interdimensionally and appear at the targeted location almost instantly. If you are not careful, you might emerge right in the middle of a space battle between several factions of enemy players before you have the chance to activate your own battle mode, turn on shields and ready your guns, and get blown to smithereens and then spend half your accumulated credits to rebuild your ship. Awesome stuff.

ETA: Speaking of interdimensional stuff, we are actually ALREADY doing that with our tech, on a very small scale. Highly energized electrons have been observed by physicists to be able to move between dimensions, disappearing and appearing at different points instantly, and straight through solid barriers without leaving any traces. This discovery is what made solid state computing and data processing possible, and it is the mechanism by which computer chips operate. Without this discovery, we would still be using vacuum tubes and miles of circuitry just to have a few bytes of processing power. Modern laptops and tablets that can access the Internet at 5G speed with terabytes of data would never have been possible.

Ugh, haven't you ever heard of energy shields? Every spacecraft has them to block radiation, debris, and of course lasers!

My gt score is probably double what yours is, but when I made a decision to join at about 6 years old, I wanted to carry a rifle and do hoodrat shit with my friends, not swill Starbucks and complain about how world of War craft game keeps lagging the whole duty day. The air force in it's current state shouldn't even be a branch of the military. Softer than butterfly farts..

I'll agree to agree with you on the current state. 😁
    The writing was on the wall as early as 1999. Everything was getting worse, and before I retired, it was getting just plain ridiculous.
    I did my 21 and pulled the plug.

My stepson joined the Army last December. The shit he tells me about their organization skills and other things I won't go into, doesn't sit well with me.

My son in law is AF. He confirms what you say about current troops and their "leadership".

Fucking sad.

I heard the dude touting his documentary this morning on the radio about all this alien horseshit....the convo devolved into "climate -change". That's all any of this is.... another way to force us into the climate agenda. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

I heard the dude touting his documentary this morning on the radio about all this alien horseshit....the convo devolved into "climate -change". That's all any of this is.... another way to force us into the climate agenda. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
    I agree. I think the NWO folks have been shocked by their own success. Every ridiculous power grab scam they've contrived worked on the mass of potatoes that are humans.

You want aliens? We will give you aliens, but the aliens will tell us to embrace communism and give everything to the government. You will have nothing and be happy. It will be Steven Speilburg's greatest moment, the makeup will be perfect. The marshmallows will hand over everything they have with a smile on their faces.

Aliens have been landing in Brooklyn for some time and they are everywhere. They are outside every 24 hour convenience store at all times of the day, being obnoxious drunks, yelling and arguing in Spanish, fighting amongst themselves on the street, harassing women walking past, and trying to pick fights with the store owners because they refuse to sell them any more alcohol. Or they are sleeping in the neighborhood parks snoring away and disheveled, surrounded by beer bottles, in front of families and children just trying to enjoy a sunny day out...
    smiley_thinking.gif

Reactions: JIMB3AM
    They exist they are here and the govt knows it but wont confirm it cause it changes everything.

I say this all the time. Human is not the top of the understanding "food" chain. The insects you step on, have a particular understanding of what happens around them. Your dog has another level of understanding. Dolphins, monkeys, whales have a little higher understanding of the world around them. We are just another step in the chain of knowledge or whatever higher standard that exist. 2000 years and we can't fix human nerves, cancer, strokes, Parkinsons, MS, or other seemingly simple items. We don't even have the words for what the higher level of understanding is, but we are not the top of the chain.

People still look to "God" for what they can't understand. Think about the very limited visual spectrum you can see.

We have no idea what is or isn't possible. These items people see might just be glimpses of things we are not supposed to see or things we just don't understand. Call them UFO's or whatever. I'm sure when I set a bowl of water and food down for the dog, he thinks of me as a god. A simple task like turning a knob, to open a door, so he can go outside is amazing to him......or maybe he just thinks of it like we think of rain watering crops.

Can we advance to understanding all these things, maybe. I think a cellphone is a remarkable device and some of the surgeries we do today are remarkable. Hell, look at the scope you use today vs. when you were a kid. My guess is, we will fuck it all up and go backwards, before we ever figure out how to fix the brain or nerves in the human body.

Lockheed Martin is so entangled with the Alien shit that it makes me wonder, is there evidence right here at the plant hidden in plain sight? Some workers know but most are clueless.!.!.!
    Just a thought and with all of this whistleblowing bullshit going on, who’s really telling the truth? If we’ve had this type of technology for a century, why haven’t we used this to our advantage globally as a super power country???
    Shits just weird and these guys coming forward having some whack ass stories about exposure to US Government black ops covert teams with space ships operating human trafficking missions to ET only knows where!?!?
    Distraction story????, too much info for a distraction in my opinion. Real???, no fucking telling! Area 51 and Wright Pat has some weird shit and makes you truly wonder historically, what the fuck did Hitler actually have in his and the Nazi’s possession???View attachment 8195448
    Those UFO’s better not have wheels. The trailer park Mexicans surrounding Dobbins will steal them.

• Haha
    Reactions: GreenGO Juan
    The technology to travel millions of light years and they crash land in the middle of nowhere New Mexico?

View attachment 8196561
    We have several successful moon landings, and amazing machines with amazing pilots eg: F22 Raptors. And then we have fatal car wrecks happen every single day...
    One does not make the other impossible.

Maybe these are the Oceangate Titanic explorers of the alien world(s), and drunk/high on top of that..?

Reactions: Jeff Gahler
    We have several successful moon landings, and amazing machines with amazing pilots eg: F22 Raptors. And then we have fatal car wrecks happen every single day...
    One does not make the other impossible.

Maybe these are the Oceangate Titanic explorers of the alien world(s), and drunk/high on top of that..?
    IMG_5365.jpeg

THEY ARE GLOWING

37020930-F6C1-4EFF-8A37-BDF4A17A4988.jpeg

So... David Grusch worked for Special Technical Operations (STO) J-33 (patch in picrel). This fact was omitted in his CV submitted to Congress.

>J-33 is the highest echelon military entity dedicated to offensive INFORMATION WARFARE. It supports the CIA and NSA in their operational missions, such as hacking, concealment, and DECEPTION.
    >J-33's operations branch controls the Special Technical Operations Center within the Pentagon. The center is the most secure facility within the U.S. military. Dozens of special access (or "black") programs are monitored at the center. These include the United States's own hacking activities, STRATEGIC PSYCHOLOGICAL, CONCEALMENT AND DECEPTION operations.

However, in his CV ( https://docs.house.gov/meetings/GO/GO06/20230726/116282/HHRG-118-GO06-Bio-GruschD-20230726.pdf ) you can see that he's ALSO been a commanding officer of the 318th Cyberoperations Information Warfare Center until just one year ago:

>The squadron conducts training on cyberspace operations, including operational security and DECEPTION at both the initial and advanced level.

These Pentagon Information Warfare programs have been waging meme war through social media and, as you know, 4chan, for years:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/19/pentagon-psychological-operations-facebook-twitter/

QRD: Grusch 100% confirmed psyop disinfo glowie. You've probably called him glowfag before in this very board

>now behold the glowfag seething ITT

Two things I leaned from this thread:

1) Aliens have hands and speak great English.

2) They drive worse than Asians and apparently can’t stop crashing into stuff.

• Love
    Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    THEY ARE GLOWING

View attachment 8196816

So... David Grusch worked for Special Technical Operations (STO) J-33 (patch in picrel). This fact was omitted in his CV submitted to Congress.

>J-33 is the highest echelon military entity dedicated to offensive INFORMATION WARFARE. It supports the CIA and NSA in their operational missions, such as hacking, concealment, and DECEPTION.
    >J-33's operations branch controls the Special Technical Operations Center within the Pentagon. The center is the most secure facility within the U.S. military. Dozens of special access (or "black") programs are monitored at the center. These include the United States's own hacking activities, STRATEGIC PSYCHOLOGICAL, CONCEALMENT AND DECEPTION operations.

However, in his CV ( https://docs.house.gov/meetings/GO/GO06/20230726/116282/HHRG-118-GO06-Bio-GruschD-20230726.pdf ) you can see that he's ALSO been a commanding officer of the 318th Cyberoperations Information Warfare Center until just one year ago:

>The squadron conducts training on cyberspace operations, including operational security and DECEPTION at both the initial and advanced level.

These Pentagon Information Warfare programs have been waging meme war through social media and, as you know, 4chan, for years:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/19/pentagon-psychological-operations-facebook-twitter/

QRD: Grusch 100% confirmed psyop disinfo glowie. You've probably called him glowfag before in this very board

>now behold the glowfag seething ITT
    Welp, there it is^^
    Good catch @Bender

Always kinda figured Grusch was suspect/had an agenda.
    Once you see a couple interviews, its fairly plainly obvious - those who have no agenda/narrative to push and are simply genuinely curious at WTF they've seen vs. those who have an agenda/narrative.

Reactions: 232593 and Bender
    You know what that measn right? The alien tech we have is the stupid shit that everyone said wouldn't work. "Oh look, those idiots have crashed on earth and scared all the locals!"

We have the Stockon Rush Oceangate of alien tech. We're screwed!

You know what that measn right? The alien tech we have is the stupid shit that everyone said wouldn't work. "Oh look, those idiots have crashed on earth and scared all the locals!"

We have the Stockon Rush Oceangate of alien tech. We're screwed!
    Hey... I mean, it fits.
    I'd be surprised if we weren't the Tijuana Red Light district of the Milky Way.
    So all the drunk teenagers and other sorts of buffoons in search of adventure end up crashing here.

"Lets get FUCKED up and go anal probe some of @Bigfatcock 's fatties!"

Just cause these aliens appear to be a mega advanced civilization doesn't mean they don't have their own tards also just like we do.