• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Every American should own at least one AR-15!!!!

Mgordon

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2007
Wellington, Ohio
www.shortactioncustoms.com
Or 8 would be even better.....

From Left to Right..

Bushmaster A1 Upper. Good KISS gun.

RRA M4.

RRA 20" rifle. D/D 14" lite, Wilson Barrel

RRA/Vltor 18" Pac-Nor Super Match, D/D 14" lite, Mk 4 LRT 3.5x10.40 Illuminated TMR

RRA Custom built Varmint rifle. Remington VLS .22-250 barrel re barreled and contoured into a 1-12" .223 Rem, Badger Stabilizer hand guard. Cerakoted OD Green.

3 AR's on the right are Custom made .22 LR guns. Made with Alexander Arms Upper and lowers, except for the A1. Spikes tactical .22 LR kits, Custom machined, contoured and fitted from .22 Blanks. All run flawlessly.

DSC04273.jpg

DSC04270.jpg

DSC04271.jpg

DSC04272.jpg

Re: Every American should own at least one AR-15!!!!

Can I have one.... Please?? Australia has fun-cancer.

RobArms XCR gets my vote.

That collection brings a tear to my eye, man.

That custom Varmint rig looks amazing. How's it shoot, who did the work?

Actually, I'm of the belief that if you own an AR, you should also own an M1 Garand. Assuming of course you have years in .mil

Dude nice spread! I have an M1 Garand, and a M1A.......Now I gotta get me a nice flattop AR! Kinda like the third one from the left.

Nobody should own an AR15, it's a terrorist's rifle.

In accordance with The Hide's rules, I am going to reserve comment on the XCR.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dogtown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, I'm of the belief that if you own an AR, you should also own an M1 Garand. Assuming of course you have years in .mil </div></div>

10-4, I have an International Harvester M1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charlie_Foxtrot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That collection brings a tear to my eye, man.

That custom Varmint rig looks amazing. How's it shoot, who did the work? </div></div>

I did the work. It hovers around the 1/2 MOA mark. Here is a target of the load development that I was doing. I believe the load I went with was 40 Gr Nosler Ballistic Tip with 26 gr of Varget. I'm in the process of moving and don't have my book on hand. For an older Remington 700 VLS .22-250 barrel that I was the second owner, I personally put around 790 rounds through, then cut the chamber off and made it into a .223 AR barrel, I'm pretty happy!

DSC04335.jpg

I agree nice pic! If one is good and two is better, maybe 8 is the ticket.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 96C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I have one.... Please?? Australia has fun-cancer. </div></div>

I will give you one if you move to the US.
wink.gif

I graduate Wednesday from Montgomery Community College in Troy, NC with an Associates Degree in Gunsmithing. I have been doing a lot of projects for my school syllabus, but I dont have my own shop or anything yet. I'm working on that.

I wouldn't store my rifles just leaning against the side of the house like that . . . . .
wink.gif

If anyone wants to donate one to an Obama statistic...Please feel free to pm me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 96C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I have one.... Please?? Australia has fun-cancer.</div></div>

Same in the UK....22LR semi or straight pull bolt centrefires only.

Gun Control only penalises the law-abiding shooter. The crazies and criminals will kit up regardless..........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: arnygollott3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">INDEED...I have several, and still do not have 'enough'!</div></div>

I think it was one of your guys from across the pond who said that there are two things you can never have enough of....money and ammunition.

I'd certainly add guns to that list!

Nice collection. Where did you find a 22-250 barrel in 1:12 twist? It must have been pretty old. All current Rem. barreled 22-250 seem to be 1:14 twist.

Gee U only have 8
:0
smile.gif
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johngfoster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice collection. Where did you find a 22-250 barrel in 1:12 twist? It must have been pretty old. All current Rem. barreled 22-250 seem to be 1:14 twist. </div></div>

You may have got me on that one. I did the standard cleaning rod with tight patch through the barrel and measured how far it took to make one full revolution. It was 2 years ago, maybe my memory has let me down.

Very nice collection there

Congrats, you may not have a shop yet but you're well on your way to having a respectable collection going.

ARs were my first love and will never get old!

I got kind of bored with them about a year back, then found and bought an Addax Gas Piston Upper.

Talk about breathing new life into the system!!

Wow that thing is smoothe and fast. Absolutely perfect!!!!

forgive the crappy pic, only one I have right now in its current config.
IMG_1904.jpg

I love my AR's.

My bump in the night AR.
Bushy_M4_2_Low.jpg

Trying out the Conquest on my SPR-ish build. (Brass in air!)

SPR_Shooting.jpg

I have two LMT CQB MRP Defender gas piston AR's. One is setup as a medium range rifle and the other for CQB/short range. I do my best to keep as much ammo loaded as possible because it's really easy to burn through it with these!