• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Every Day Tactical Belt

valentin_84

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2008
Arizona
Hey guys, I need a new belt for a Handgun Match next weekend. I want something that's nylon, without velcro, strong as hell, and coooool!
grin.gif

I just need it to hold my gun, my pants, and my mag pouch. My first thought was the 5.11 TDU but I read a bunch of guys say it sucks and it's cheap. I guess it doesn't do well at holding any weight.

I also ran across the Last Chance Light Duty Belt.

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Chance-Light-...5757&sr=1-2

It looks perfect but it's so cheap that it makes me wonder. Anyone have one?

What do you guys wear everyday?

Re: Every Day Tactical Belt

I have used the Wilderness 5 stitch belts for years. Excellent belts.

I wear a Wilderness daily. Why are you opposed to velcro?

Give Richard of Jones Tactical a buzz .... he can custom make just about whatever you want, uses Cobra buckles .... has some nice stuff.

Is there that big of a market for custom belts?

It's not like they are difficult to make. I just have to order the right webbing. If there is that much of a call for them I can look into getting a couple rolls of the correct stuff.

We've been making belts for a couple of years now. We had some people ask us to make a belt that would go through a metal detector so trial and error came up with what we are selling now.

We make them out of the same material we make our slings out of, 1.5" webbing. They are triple layer and five line stitched the length of the belt. They are available in OD Green, Coyote Brown, and Black.

Using the 1.5" Fastex buckle the belt costs $20.00
Using the 1.5" Cobra Buckle the belst costs $45.00

They will be up on the new website soon. If you're wanting some before then just get ahold of Lisa and she'll be happy to help you out.

Like my Wilderness FF belt, but Tburkes Fastex belt seems to be a bargin if that is what one is looking for.

Spec OPS - I wear mine every day for three years now.

Assault Systems, about $40.00 and uber tacticool. Ive been wearing mine for about 1.5 years. What I like most about them is they arent as stiff as a board, which is what I found with mostly all other velcro riggers belts.

+1 for the wilderness FF Belt. I have the one with the insert in it and I use it every day. Just used it at a carbine class and it held my M&P, 2 pistol mags, and 2 AR mags with out a problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We've been making belts for a couple of years now. We had some people ask us to make a belt that would go through a metal detector so trial and error came up with what we are selling now.

We make them out of the same material we make our slings out of, 1.5" webbing. They are triple layer and five line stitched the length of the belt. They are available in OD Green, Coyote Brown, and Black.

They will be up on the new website soon. If you're wanting some before then just get ahold of Lisa and she'll be happy to help you out. </div></div>

Do you have any pictures of the belts with the different buckles?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We've been making belts for a couple of years now. We had some people ask us to make a belt that would go through a metal detector so trial and error came up with what we are selling now.

They will be up on the new website soon. If you're wanting some before then just get ahold of Lisa and she'll be happy to help you out. </div></div>

Cool!

Heres another vote for Jones Tactical. I have a few of their belts and am very pleased with them.

I wear my Wilderness FF 5 stitch all the time and planned to buy another in a diff color, so I can leave them in 2 pair, ready to pull on. The belt will start fraying later if you sand off the raised letters on one of the rings, unless they have stopped making them that way (look at the way it works, and you'll quickly see which ring).

However now that I know riflesonly will be selling belts, I'll check there first...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: procovert45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5.11 operator totes wilson compact cqb all day every day </div></div>

This... i wear mine daily... very nice and stiff... lol